EDMW Knife Collectors

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need all the experts advice.....
Is ZT 0562 a good knife to purchase as compared to Emerson Mini Commander? Buying as a gift.

yes. ZT0562 by all counts. better steel, better fit and finish, better value, much easier to sharpen as compared to the recurve on a mini-com.

Shikiwaru

Master Member
Reaction score
yes. ZT0562 by all counts. better steel, better fit and finish, better value, much easier to sharpen as compared to the recurve on a mini-com.

Not to mention ZT's warranty is excellent!

EDIT: If you must get an Emerson for the Wave opening or whatnot, ZT's Emerson collabs are also way better value than Emersons themselves.

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Merry Xmas with a bundled offer from vespa:

I'd like to sell this as one bundled deal, and I hope you can see the value of the deal with all the freebies :)

Marfione Custom Anax with triple finish (satin flats, blasted groove and stonewashed handles - DOB Nov 2014), mint with box, pouch, lanyard, patch, everything. Perfect specimen, centered smooth and screaming sharp. This is USD750 + shipping from dealers.

Spyderco Domino with Casey Lynch's deep carry ti clip. LNIB (taken to photo and fix clip), original clip, box papers etc included. This is USD210 + shipping from dealers, without the extra deep carry titanium clip.

I'm including the following freebies in the bundle:

- Steve Kelly ti sushi sticks (value is $150). Machined from titanium and given the beautiful flame treatment. They ti sushi sticks are collapsible and come with a nice leather pouch as well.

- a bunch of USN, Tadgear decals and patches.

All for USD1,045, payment via paypal.

No trades please.

IMG_2425_zpsvet7pvsy.jpg

IMG_2427_zpsqftuccdi.jpg

IMG_2428_zps1ang6l7l.jpg

IMG_2429_zpsobgrwslg.jpg

IMG_2430_zpskhbq0tac.jpg

wrathbringer27

Reaction score
Hi guys... New here but not new to the whole fixed and folding blades stuff. I wanna buy a a TOPS knife. The SXB to be specific but I don't know any local dealer for TOPS knives. Any help is appreciated. THANKS! :)

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys... New here but not new to the whole fixed and folding blades stuff. I wanna buy a a TOPS knife. The SXB to be specific but I don't know any local dealer for TOPS knives. Any help is appreciated. THANKS! :)

that looks like a Beck tracker/WSK.

http://www.drbeckknives.com/

on the TOP, serrations in the wrong part of the blade and not quite the same serrations as the Beck. I don't know any local dealers but you can buy online. post pics when you get it :)

Stevejobless

Reaction score

No local dealers. I am eyeing a few of the their knives too. The best prices are from Amazon but they don't ship to sg and comgateway only ships folding knives. Next best option that I know of is Knifecenter.

anvil_den

Reaction score
Repackage with a nice svelte Russian in the lot leh ;) :D :D

Merry Xmas with a bundled offer from vespa:

I'd like to sell this as one bundled deal, and I hope you can see the value of the deal with all the freebies :)

Marfione Custom Anax with triple finish (satin flats, blasted groove and stonewashed handles - DOB Nov 2014), mint with box, pouch, lanyard, patch, everything. Perfect specimen, centered smooth and screaming sharp. This is USD750 + shipping from dealers.

Spyderco Domino with Casey Lynch's deep carry ti clip. LNIB (taken to photo and fix clip), original clip, box papers etc included. This is USD210 + shipping from dealers, without the extra deep carry titanium clip.

I'm including the following freebies in the bundle:

- Steve Kelly ti sushi sticks (value is $150). Machined from titanium and given the beautiful flame treatment. They ti sushi sticks are collapsible and come with a nice leather pouch as well.

- a bunch of USN, Tadgear decals and patches.

All for USD1,045, payment via paypal.

No trades please.

IMG_2425_zpsvet7pvsy.jpg

anvil_den

Reaction score
Recently i been watching zombie drama like The Walking Dead and Z Nation so i been google about zombie knife and i saw this website http://www.zombietools.net

So what i asking is can i buy a knife from USA send to Singapore?
Need any permit?
How to get the permit?

Better not buy joombie knife.. later get really tempted to use it jialat arh!
Entire island everyone like joombies these days-- heads down looking at their fones even when crossing the road. :s22:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Joombie? I am ready for them lol.

22789801074_e9f107a8b0_o.jpg

I actually like this pic. Shows the curvature of the blade. Like a baby saber.
22790983783_89dd2c7eb2_b.jpg

nice lines. nice youthful hands too :s13:uncle vespa remembers being youthful once too. running into the sea with foolish abandon, and then realizing that a CQC7 and saltwater don't mix :s13::s13::s13:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also uncle already. My niece is 1 year old this year. Wow you take knife diving to defend from shark?

no, to avoid it being stolen when I went swimming in the sea in case the beachcombers go through my belongings :p

but I used to edc a knife (H1 delica) at sea long ago. now I just bring friends who will do that :s13::s13::s13:

Stevejobless

Reaction score
no, to avoid it being stolen when I went swimming in the sea in case the beachcombers go through my belongings :p

but I used to edc a knife (H1 delica) at sea long ago. now I just bring friends who will do that :s13::s13::s13:

I like swimming and snorkeling in ocean too. So in the end did you ruin your CQC7?

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I like swimming and snorkeling in ocean too. So in the end did you ruin your CQC7?

disassembled, cleaned it out and tried to remove as much rust from the stop pin and pivot areas. I can't really remember that was 13 years ago =:p

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
eh guys i bought a kitchen knife from amazon, do you think it will get rejected?

the last time i ordered a vibrator it got refused by customs lol

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
ok, I have another knife for sale. Shiro F95 SRBS with M390 blade and CF inlays, two-toned blade and jimping. Moscow 2015 model. NIB. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.