[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my set :D

Now thinking to buy psn plus for Asia or us. I wanna play FIFA online with local people. How ah?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You all sibei hardcore. Don't know is troll or really want 2 sets.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Should take photo of all your PS4 setup. NPNT from all those supposedly collect one. Take out from box means playing, if still in box maybe flipper?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best is if they say they'd rather use than sell. Then I'll tell them please go ahead. Otherwise keep till PS5 better.

I flip things but there are some things you know cannot flip and PS4 with qoo10 coupons is not the way to go. I flip a controller with coupon earn more than the PS4 alr.

Can flip but must do early.... To do it after event ends and a market full of it will be hard.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update: flippers lower their selling price to $450.
Waiting for $399.
PM me if keen.

one flipper go spoil the market and reduce the price then end up all the flippers will get burned. then soon the market will be flooded with 400 bucks ps4.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
still annoyed. :s13: And i bought it on the week of black friday too. sian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.