[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still annoyed. :s13: And i bought it on the week of black friday too. sian.

think of it as you get to enjoy the brilliance of ps4 earlier.

btw you got buy fifa 16? can see martial and depay look like the apes from planet of the apes.

toaddd

Reaction score
Hi All
'
I just bought ps4 because of nba 2k16 and it was fun and all and i even can get an online match going which i got thrash. Need to get use of the controllers. Having a hard time.. Any nba 2k players here?

And I just realise I need to subscripe to ps4 plus for one year for around $40 plus dollars to play online. Does everyone who owns ps4 sign up for that package since it gives free games too?

stridersd

Reaction score
So now cheapest way to get ps4 is through flippers?

I want be in time to play street fighter V.

timpeh82

Reaction score
So now cheapest way to get ps4 is through flippers?

I want be in time to play street fighter V.
If you are in a hurry.
They sell at $450.
If not wait till they drop to $400
Street fighter not sure when out tot.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All
'
I just bought ps4 because of nba 2k16 and it was fun and all and i even can get an online match going which i got thrash. Need to get use of the controllers. Having a hard time.. Any nba 2k players here?

And I just realise I need to subscripe to ps4 plus for one year for around $40 plus dollars to play online. Does everyone who owns ps4 sign up for that package since it gives free games too?

nba 2k16 the game is not fun. need to use real money to buy the gold coins to level up your char fast.

holychef

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna play destiny together? Just bought the game. Can add me on psn: holychef ! I can only play on weekends though as still a Chao NSF here

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here playing Rocket League? Looks cool and fun, sad i won't be able to get it free on psn plus like it was a few months back. Anyone playing?:s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone here playing Rocket League? Looks cool and fun, sad i won't be able to get it free on psn plus like it was a few months back. Anyone playing?:s13:

When it was first launched, I was quite crazy over it on PC.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any tips what to check out for when collecting PS4 to make sure its a brand new set ? :)

Who's spreading the rumours that the sets are used ah? Or did anybody get a fake set? Otherwise, stop asking all these nonsensical questions.

runforyourlife

Reaction score

I have it but not playing ps4 anymore. But damn fun, prob being Ang moh too strong in e game:crazy:

stresskiddo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who's spreading the rumours that the sets are used ah? Or did anybody get a fake set? Otherwise, stop asking all these nonsensical questions.

just following the advise of the bro that collected. not trying to insinuate anything. :(

It is better to call Pavan at Gaming World to confirm on stock status before going down.
Just need to show the Qoo10 receipt with your Order Number.
If you got used any voucher for discount, you will need to provide Pavan with the voucher code before you able to collect.

Like what other buyers have mentioned here, it is fuss free...just collect and go.
Remember to open up your set and check that everything which is promised is in....brand new condition, etc.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just following the advise of the bro that collected. not trying to insinuate anything. :(

ppl open shop in funan won't scam you with used items. some more they are sony authorised dealer. they not black shops in sim lim square leh.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe pavan is part of gaming world. Just that they had too many orders recently, and most probably appointed him to take care of all, in terms of admin stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.