Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah lao, y junhong post gone ****???

tumblr_nx42usQEwO1rv5vwqo1_500.gif

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe able to get big sexy hair volumising gel in.

but price is approx sidekick price

250ml of the gel. lasted me 3-4 months

to mod, let me know if this is not allowed, will remove.
but i am sure its fine cause other people does this too. lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shampoo sellers, got xmas promo a not? My vogne is finishing

btw the vogne shampoo, I'm still using it after 11 months. Left maybe 1/5. Am i using too little? Haha. cause the description says a bottle can last 1-2 months. But the amt that i am using, it foams enough for me to wash my hair. The conditioner, still 3/4 remaining after 11 mths. Seldom use it.

As I mentioned about the new Sulphate free shampoo - Care for my cut: Daily shampoo

Very often, many shampoos focus on how to keep your scalp clean or how to allow your hair to be moisturized. But with this shampoo, it emphasises more o how to maintain your haircut of your life. Very interesting idea as the idea beings with perfectly clean and well-cared-for hair. This is one super gentle daily shampoo too, for people who are paranoid about changing or trying out new products. Free of parabens and sulfates.

Also, there is natural ingredient, an essential oil - Neroli for a delicate citrus scent.
I have to say that this product is totally capable of delivering total cleansing with TLC.

Care-for-My-Cut-Daily-Shampoo.jpg

Since it’s getting stricter here, I have to stop at a point. If any of you are interested, can either PM or text me. :)

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Instead of just simply pointing to one without justification, i guess its more sound to analyze on one's needs. :)

The main difference between REF 323 and OS is on the dryness and hold. While OS comes with higher hold than REF 323, it could be slightly drier though. It might not be an issue to some, but if you're one who minds the dryness, REF 323 can be another alternate solution to look at. IMO, i would recommend OS to people who might be having real stubborn hair, hair that is more oily, and wants oil control as one of the properties. This is because the dryness is superb at controlling excess hair oils. REF 323 will be better for people who does not mind having normal holding factor (though it's strong already) and does not really require oil control.

Realistically, most seasalt sprays will suit everyone. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ no need to Suan me leh lol. Sad leh.

You type everything out then end with your last sentence. Ironic much? Don't you think? Your justification of 2 products is based on its properties and one's need. But you end with it suits everyone. I am like whut?

As hokkien ppl say (sorry I hokkien pang). Wu gong gong Bo. Say like never say. Lol

No hard feelings ah. Hehe

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Instead of just simply pointing to one without justification, i guess its more sound to analyze on one's needs. :)

The main difference between REF 323 and OS is on the dryness and hold. While OS comes with higher hold than REF 323, it could be slightly drier though. It might not be an issue to some, but if you're one who minds the dryness, REF 323 can be another alternate solution to look at. IMO, i would recommend OS to people who might be having real stubborn hair, hair that is more oily, and wants oil control as one of the properties. This is because the dryness is superb at controlling excess hair oils. REF 323 will be better for people who does not mind having normal holding factor (though it's strong already) and does not really require oil control.

Realistically, most seasalt sprays will suit everyone. :)

To be honest, to compare dryness.
Sidekick > ref 323 > OS spray.
OS spray gets oily as the day goes by. Especially if I use Dynamite Clay or gold digger with it.
Personal opinion.
I have very normal scalp. Not oily not dry.
So yea. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jh recently so eng? Disappear almost few months. Then suddenly see I sell vogne then come in pluck your flag back in ah?
No need accompany gf? Haha.
Hope all is well ah.
:)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ no need to Suan me leh lol. Sad leh.

You type everything out then end with your last sentence. Ironic much? Don't you think? Your justification of 2 products is based on its properties and one's need. But you end with it suits everyone. I am like whut?

As hokkien ppl say (sorry I hokkien pang). Wu gong gong Bo. Say like never say. Lol

No hard feelings ah. Hehe

No lah, i suan you for what?
It's more of clarifying with rollanddie coz he just asked REF 323 or OS without stating any further info mah.

The reason for the last sentence is to give the confidence to others that any type of SSS will suit everyone. But why did i say so much infront? It is just to state the differences specifically, if one wants to go down to much details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.