The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Anyone using the MM shampoo can tell me how long can the bottle last?
As much as it's best to use it everyday, I recommended using it every 3 days - should be able to last 4-6 months depending on how long your hair is.

For daily use it's really too expensive.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm over the weekend.

Yep, it is as good as advertised. Nothing on the market beats it. I wouldn't be buying any other matte product from now on.

I suppose it's more suitable for longer hair length like yours than short hair style?

dj_flame

Reaction score
I suppose it's more suitable for longer hair length like yours than short hair style?
Yes. Simply because longer hair need better maintenance as it's more prone to breakage, split ends, shedding etc.

Ever stepped into a shower after a girl is done? If you have, you realized they do shed a lot more hair than guys, due to mostly having longer hair..

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Simply because longer hair need better maintenance as it's more prone to breakage, split ends, shedding etc.

Ever stepped into a shower after a girl is done? If you have, you realized they do shed a lot more hair than guys, due to mostly having longer hair..
And it's ******* disgusting! Ew i hate loose wet hairs...

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

RAWR!!

Master Member
Reaction score
Was searching for a wax with takahiro written on the container. Any sexperts here know what wax is that? I tried googling but can't find. Thanks in advance!

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As much as it's best to use it everyday, I recommended using it every 3 days - should be able to last 4-6 months depending on how long your hair is.

For daily use it's really too expensive.

My hair is quite short. Haha but I always tend to squeeze or press too much.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi no really routine. Dirty then wash. No dirty then rinse. Clean and lazy then don't even rinse.

Sent from GAGT. I hope you too are using GAGT
Just wash only. Lol Simi routine. Hahaha.
Some ppl say hor, they don't sweat therefore they don't bathe... :s22:

But isn't bathing, as well as shampooing hair also a routine?

Some ppl even more siao, like those who choose the alternative to no-poo routine. Every single day damn picky and calculative on how they care for their hair. Like that might as well don't call it alternative to healthy hair... :s22:

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

KingKenny

Reaction score

Ahh... that explains why my ex gf's hair is everywhere when i go in next to have my shower .. her hair not exactly long as well it's till the upper back only :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.