[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read an article on street fighter V..there is no akuma and sagat on the game roster..wtf sia by capcom if really true..these 2 are iconic figures in the series..

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read an article on street fighter V..there is no akuma and sagat on the game roster..wtf sia by capcom if really true..these 2 are iconic figures in the series..

during beta, there is sagat and akuma. no reason to remove them in final product.

el_invictus

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately not an option for me. Living room setup so cant have wires running all the way to the tv.

Thats quite weak if controller cant drive decent headsets. Is everyone here using wired to the console or earphones plugged to th controller instead?

Then hdmi to tv and tv output to speakers via 3.5mm.

If nt, go wireless but pay more.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dun worry they will appear in super ultra street figther 5 arcade edition for a cheap price of 19.99 usd each. I love capcom

addictedtoyou

Reaction score
do you feel that the 500gb ps4 is enough? or would the 1tb be better? also, is there any series difference? like newer hardware inside the ps4?

sorry 1st time buying a ps4. ever bought a ps2 last time but i rmb there were tons of versions like what region for reading different dvds (PAL/NTSC) of the games, so wondering if it is also like that for ps4.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately not an option for me. Living room setup so cant have wires running all the way to the tv.

Thats quite weak if controller cant drive decent headsets. Is everyone here using wired to the console or earphones plugged to th controller instead?

You everything all cannot and restricted. Go invent your own technology to connect everything without wiress.. lol...:s13::s13::s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
do you feel that the 500gb ps4 is enough? or would the 1tb be better? also, is there any series difference? like newer hardware inside the ps4?

sorry 1st time buying a ps4. ever bought a ps2 last time but i rmb there were tons of versions like what region for reading different dvds (PAL/NTSC) of the games, so wondering if it is also like that for ps4.
get 1tb better.. digital games take up lots of space.

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

hotcaptain

Reaction score
cheap controllers and games at lazada...don't say never SIC :s12:

29disyv.png

eafghs.png

w7ygxi.png

fut17o.png

Last edited:

kcwlee

Reaction score

Depends if u feel comfortable with DIY, can always change the HDD later

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_to_Replace_a_PS4_Hard_Drive

addictedtoyou

Reaction score
get 1tb better.. digital games take up lots of space.

oo. thanks.

does PSN have monthly subscription fees? I should get a US PSN acct for buying games during sales, right? But does the local acct require subscription fees too? How much do you guys spend per month on the ps4 on average?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oo. thanks.

does PSN have monthly subscription fees? I should get a US PSN acct for buying games during sales, right? But does the local acct require subscription fees too? How much do you guys spend per month on the ps4 on average?

PSN no monthly fees.. PSN plus have subscription fees.

PSN Plus members usually have further discount on those games that are on sale at PSN store.

You need PSN Plus to play online. so it depends on which account you use to play online.

Every month, there are "free" games for you to download on PSN Plus, but once subscription ends you can't play those "free" games.

average spending per month ? depends got what games are on sale.

White dawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For benefit of other new users here, i post here:
  1. On the same PS4 your main Asia account is on, create a new user account.
  2. In the new account setup, put an US address (You can use your Vpost/borderlink address which will not have sales tax). This will ensure that your account created will be US.
  3. In this US account, "Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4]" to make the game purchased using this account playable on the other account on the same ps4.
  4. Buy PS instant code from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-Online/dp/B004RMK4P8. You can use a local CC, but billing address put a US address (again your vpost/borderlink add)
  5. Redeem the code on the US account to top up value.
  6. Make your purchases and download the games
  7. Switch back to your main asia account to play. Profit!!!
Thanks great info

Sent from Pillars of Creation using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.