MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

mark_twain

Reaction score
Can't wait for the stocks in stores to reach for my i7 pre-order as going for holidays tomorrow early morning.

Cancelled my order at Harvey Norman and got back my cash. Will go to shop 2 weeks later when back from holidays. Stocks should be abundance by then.

For those who received today/tomorrow, congrats and share with us on your experience!

gunners007

Reaction score
Can't wait for the stocks in stores to reach for my i7 pre-order as going for holidays tomorrow early morning.

Cancelled my order at Harvey Norman and got back my cash. Will go to shop 2 weeks later when back from holidays. Stocks should be abundance by then.

For those who received today/tomorrow, congrats and share with us on your experience!

At least Harvey Norman allow you to cancel your order.

mark_twain

Reaction score
Challenger Funan allows canceling of order too.

A colleague cancel his order today as well but he got it from Challenger at Funan. Got his full refund as the item is not here after nearly 2months of waiting since pre-order.

Probably good to buy when stocks are easily available after Xmas, and can check properly for any issues and replace on the spot.

At least Harvey Norman allow you to cancel your order.

dexterchua88

Reaction score
Challenger Funan allows canceling of order too.

A colleague cancel his order today as well but he got it from Challenger at Funan. Got his full refund as the item is not here after nearly 2months of waiting since pre-order.

Probably good to buy when stocks are easily available after Xmas, and can check properly for any issues and replace on the spot.

Oh that's great...maybe I should do as what your friend did...cos I also waiting for almost 2 months :D

mark_twain

Reaction score
Yep. Challenger refunded him in full as they were the one who promised delivery on 19 Nov but it didnt happen.

I guess when the stocks are all here, there will be more promotion and can hoot one later.

Oh that's great...maybe I should do as what your friend did...cos I also waiting for almost 2 months :D

dexterchua88

Reaction score
Yep. Challenger refunded him in full as they were the one who promised delivery on 19 Nov but it didnt happen.

I guess when the stocks are all here, there will be more promotion and can hoot one later.

That's what Challenger promised too hahaa..but nevermind...I can wait...just pray it's a flawless set...that's all I am asking for. :D

yosemi

Reaction score
microsoft website no more put preorder liao

become add to cart...

thing all the stock lai liao

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
sian think my bleeding quite bad right? not I picky hor?

SAp1dKc.jpg

2 brightest spots are the LHS and just below the camera. top edge almost whole line bleeding...

My5tICal

Master Member
Reaction score
sian think my bleeding quite bad right? not I picky hor?

SAp1dKc.jpg

2 brightest spots are the LHS and just below the camera. top edge almost whole line bleeding...
Just reached home, immediately unpacked and started playing with my surface pro 4.

First thing I realized too that there is some backlight bleeding on my screen, on the bottom row, somewhere close to the middle.

However can't really spot any issues after it passes the "Surface" screen, gonna monitor and reconsider whether I should return to Microsoft for an exchange.. too much of a hassle.

So far no bright or dark pixels that I spotted.

Will keep posting when I come across anything else.

samsrinivas

Reaction score
Collected i7 256gb from challenger today , got a message at 7 pm that stocks are in for i7. so far no issues , but yeah, battery life is horrible

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
no idea on battery life yet, cos running on ac to do update. battery report looks ok, don't have one bro's 27kwh issue.

no dead pixel that I cld find. phew.

backlight bleeding thou those areas quite obv on black bkgrd, didn't notice them during normal usage like web surfing. think I cant be bothered w the hassle for now. shall see if it worsen.

need get the complete warranty later tonight.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Got 15% off entire MS store, for those looking to buy accessories like the VGA or Ethernet USB device can go check it out, or the Arc mouse.

nckai

Reaction score
Received mine, with a speck of dust underneath the screen. Sighs.

Anyone did the exchange before? How long does it take and is it very troublesome?

sherwinosama

Reaction score
Called challenger to ask about the status of my sp4 i7 model. They told me they have not received any info on the stock availability and estimated to receive on 15 Dec?! What is going on?

dexterchua88

Reaction score
Called challenger to ask about the status of my sp4 i7 model. They told me they have not received any info on the stock availability and estimated to receive on 15 Dec?! What is going on?

Really? I also haven't receive any information after writing to them yesterday. Maybe got to wait again. I ordered the i7/16GB/512GB in 15th Oct. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.