Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Got good and value for $$$ buffet for a grp of ard 15ppls? The price should not cause a bomb for the person who treat the ppls.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$65++ with 1 for 1 promo for most credit cards.
During Christmas eve n Christmas, its 3 pay 2 afaik.

Seems like prices went up. How is the standard? Been a while since I have visited the place. They didn't have salmon sashimi then.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw Carlton got 1 for 1 dinner.

full ordy.. cant book any more..

Deepblue, you called the restaurant right? Try emailing them. Thank me later.

I emailed them to make reservations. But I kan cheong, so I called and they said only available slot is 28th December Monday. Every other day full. Today I got a reply from them saying that my reservation on my preferred date is accepted. :s22:

TVaddict

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just booked a lunch buffet for Ellenborough Market Cafe.. 3 pay 1 dine for free.

Never try before. Any comment?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deepblue, you called the restaurant right? Try emailing them. Thank me later.

I emailed them to make reservations. But I kan cheong, so I called and they said only available slot is 28th December Monday. Every other day full. Today I got a reply from them saying that my reservation on my preferred date is accepted. :s22:

WTH?? how come like that?

Mr_Farmer

Reaction score
looking for a halal buffet place and already tried Carousel

what do you guys think of:
1 Market by Chef Wan
Katong Kitchen
21 on Rajah

clokwerk0

Reaction score
looking for a halal buffet place and already tried Carousel

what do you guys think of:
1 Market by Chef Wan
Katong Kitchen
21 on Rajah

IMO, 1Market's buffet spread not worth the price they charge. Would rather top up and go to Aquamarine at Marina Mandarin.

Spidie

Reaction score
Chinatown open one Yechun Express. Think is the same boss that open the XJN at Marina Square. But currently no buffet just 15% off menu price nia.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find it soso too. Chief wan Japanese cuisine is halal? C one of its meat look like pork

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Its halal lar, so no pork. I like their grilled squid or something, but damn hard to get. I was there for 2 hrs, only managed to get 2 sticks. Go there must seat near the grilling stn, so that you can see it when they refill.

The sashimi corner is 1 of the most miserable i ever see. Have you even seen an entire counter with only 3-4 clumps of sashimi n each clump only like 2-3 pieces. Lucky their roasted beef still quite decent. I basically whack their beef the whole nite.

Frankly, even with the 1 for 1 promo, i also not keen to go back again. If they allow me to reserve a table near the grilling stn, then maybe :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.