[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, ps4 noob here. Purchased an R2 Witcher 3 on lazada. Should be able to play it no problems right? Except if I were to use the DLC/buy expansion pack then need to set the PSN in the correct regions or something? Thanks in advance.

No problem playing.

If you want to get the dlc, you will need to
1) Create an UK/EU psn account.
2) Get PS Store top up card for the above store. (More difficult to find, and stuffs in UK/EU store are more expensive)
3) Buy the DLC from PS Store

shinga-de

Reaction score
No problem playing.

If you want to get the dlc, you will need to
1) Create an UK/EU psn account.
2) Get PS Store top up card for the above store. (More difficult to find, and stuffs in UK/EU store are more expensive)
3) Buy the DLC from PS Store

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!

lvlaTr1X

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a Qoo10 $100 voucher to give away. First person to PM and provide email, I will send it to that email.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
savefile? don't think so. the game is not cross-save/cross-play enabled.
But I don't play fifa16, so maybe other players here can advise too.

not savefile. the FUT. stored in ea servers 1 using psn 1 bah. coz i heard ps4 to be able to play online need ps+ ( need to pay ) 1 rite? then psn still can use rite?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not savefile. the FUT. stored in ea servers 1 using psn 1 bah. coz i heard ps4 to be able to play online need ps+ ( need to pay ) 1 rite? then psn still can use rite?

Google tell me for FIFA16, FUT for ps3 cannot be transferred to ps4.
Let the fifa players here advise you bah.

Yes. PS+ is need for online play on PS4. F2P/MMO no need PS+ though.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
For those who already collected your sets at u know where, do i need to reserve the set for tomorrow collection or is it 1st come 1st serve ? uncle working scared by the time 2morrow go down boh liao.......

kcwlee

Reaction score
Anyone have the $100 q10 coupon to spare? Intend to get a PS4 as a gift for nephews.

Any bro SIC u the coupon? Sorry mine given away ord. Another round of $100 coupon on 16 Dec. Can start collecting snowman again.

http://www.qoo10.sg/su/144567609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.