Reaction score
Today there's a job delivery to a landed in bukit timah
Attention to Ms Dawn Yang

Dunno issit that dawn yang

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jocelyn jie jie very nice :o
I agree. She solves ur problem at least.

kenna one zharbor... voice like ***... I called because recipient no longer at stated address(I reached the stated address) ... I managed to find out where the recipient moved to... and the sender needs the package to be delivered on that day... time is late afternoon... which means I need to go back to CBD in rush hour traffic in less than 1 hr before the new location closes...and I still have a location to go... I asked the *** how... she told me I can either return package to sender or I send to the new location in a very I-can't-be-bothered-tone... I asked her about the delivery charge since it's peak hour traffic, going into CBD, carpark and less than 1 hr lead time... she told me $5...i told her to fly kite...i returned to sender and the sender made noise... I told sender to talk to RU.

Sent from 486DX2-66 using GAGT

Last edited:

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score

kenna one zharbor... voice like ***... I called because recipient no longer at stated address(I reached the stated address) ... I managed to find out where the recipient moved to... and the sender needs the package to be delivered on that day... time is late afternoon... which means I need to go back to CBD in rush hour traffic in less than 1 hr before the new location closes...and I still have a location to go... I asked the *** how... she told me I can either return package to sender or I send to the new location in a very I-can't-be-bothered-tone... I asked her about the delivery charge since it's peak hour traffic, going into CBD, carpark and less than 1 hr lead time... she told me $5...i told her to fly kite...i returned to sender and the sender made noise... I told sender to talk to RU.

sender make noise for what? address they put wrong what :s22:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xcert, dun bother abt wat veh, charges, parking, all these we ownself tar one... so heng sway.

for me, nbcb... when started off noobie, went to atas condo. Put 5kg, fair enough. then scally so many bags, all passed to me. i just take lor. then all give to one address, whch i have accepted.
knn.. the RU docket all stuffed inside, u expect ppl go dig and find?? come on lei, is not our belonging. we do not open and see de right?? Anywayz, RU called blah blah... say i should check. stated kg already. lan lan i send back... long distance. reach sender place, i put then go off.. knn. Sender also thgt we send all.. :(
now i know le. sender write name put outside clearly. if there got order, i sure hoot one

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xcert, dun bother abt wat veh, charges, parking, all these we ownself tar one... so heng sway.

for me, nbcb... when started off noobie, went to atas condo. Put 5kg, fair enough. then scally so many bags, all passed to me. i just take lor. then all give to one address, whch i have accepted.
knn.. the RU docket all stuffed inside, u expect ppl go dig and find?? come on lei, is not our belonging. we do not open and see de right?? Anywayz, RU called blah blah... say i should check. stated kg already. lan lan i send back... long distance. reach sender place, i put then go off.. knn. Sender also thgt we send all.. :(
now i know le. sender write name put outside clearly. if there got order, i sure hoot one
Precisely why I just send back to sender... want me to deliver at least give me an acceptable rate lor...all liabilities I take leh...

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sender make noise for what? address they put wrong what :s22:
ya... they acknowledge it's wrong address but they want the package to be delivered on the same day... RU just give me a screwed up rate... I send back to sender lor..the sender is OK one.. they just want the package delivered... the issue is more like RU CSO didn't look at the circumstances of the issue... simply quote me $5...too bad lor

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ya... they acknowledge it's wrong address but they want the package to be delivered on the same day... RU just give me a screwed up rate... I send back to sender lor..the sender is OK one.. they just want the package delivered... the issue is more like RU CSO didn't look at the circumstances of the issue... simply quote me $5...too bad lor

i kenna twice on the same day. Both recipients shifted office. Kan dulan.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.