Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahhh... U guys can actually discuss on the offer now for 1+1 account-1st acc for 1 year, 2nd acc for 6 months. Then split the $69.95 accordingly... Both acc comes with Stealth VPN...

I am already a subscriber since Apr 15. :o

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A Friend is heading to China. Will getting these VPN service in Singapore eg. PureVPN, allow access to Facebook & YouTube when in China? For laptop & mobilephone.

PA3131T

Master Member
Reaction score
So contradicting... When asking for opinion on any vpn that has China servers to access China content...

BUT now looking at ExpressVPN & 12VPN...

Or does it mean ExpressVPN & 12VPN has special DNS or routing to China when they don't even have China server??? Anyone on these 2 care to share?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go to china regularly , heard Astrill has a lot of problems there so dropped it.

From some recent reviews by some expats in china.
Express and 12 can work.
I used express in China before and it was decent.

12 vpn has smart DNS though but don't allow bt.

I will go for whichever faster and smoother in singapore .

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go to china regularly , heard Astrill has a lot of problems there so dropped it.

From some recent reviews by some expats in china.
Express and 12 can work.
I used express in China before and it was decent.

12 vpn has smart DNS though but don't allow bt.

I will go for whichever faster and smoother in singapore .

From China going out no problem for most VPN providers.
The problem is accessing China from the outside. Can guarantee no VPN provider has any decent solution for this.

You must know what you are asking for.

PA3131T

Master Member
Reaction score
From China going out no problem for most VPN providers.
The problem is accessing China from the outside. Can guarantee no VPN provider has any decent solution for this.

You must know what you are asking for.

Well said mate...

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far my test for PureVpn is not bad, speed wise is ok.
i also search other VPN provider, they still on a high side of about USD$50+ per year. Hence to me, PureVpn current promo is good enough, cheap enough, maybe not the best but it is just nice for now. Can take it as a start to try out for those have tight budget.

Currently they are having the same promo as black friday sales.
Get 2 Years of PureVPN + 2 Years of Free SmartDNS, for USD$49.95

Eg (M1 VPN, IPVanish VPN, USD$58.59 for 1 year.)
https://www.m1.com.sg/Personal/BUND...kCxESJS6IqMuCFjW5HK06FxXRSMaApay8P8HAQ#Prices
i not too sure about the T&C.

*PureVPN they say, can up to 5 device access at the same time.
so, my guess can share with with your friends... over all still cheap. I really cant say it the best, but over all it good, and the 24hr support is good.

As for the site: PureVPN: Lifetime Subscription(*5years Promo, USD$69)
https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn
I still scare of trying, worry that it will run away... plus there no SmartDNS.

*SmartDNS, it is more toward watching video.
https://support.purevpn.com/how-to-activate-smartdns-on-windows

PS: if anyone of you want a extra 10% off, PM me as i try to get Affiliates to work. else i will send it as friends invite lao.

Did anyone try out ipvanish with m1 discount?
Hows the speed? Worth?

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using Cloak?

https://www.getcloak.com/plans-pricing/

I am getting rather good reviews on Apple websites, but at US$100 a year, I am wondering what kind of use case merits that sort of expenditure? They do have a cool feature where VPN is automatically enabled the moment your iOS devices connect to unsecured wifi though.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PIA sucks, don't even need to try them.

I still got a few months with them, now switch to astrill

I am new to such service. After u sign up astrill and if you want to subscribe to Netflix USA, how do u go about signing up Netflix when u do not have an US address? Thanks.

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using express VPN for surfing out of china, so far speed is good and no disconnection. If anyone wants 30 day free usage can PM me. Only for new signups.

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using express VPN for surfing out of china, so far speed is good and no disconnection. If anyone wants 30 day free usage can PM me. Only for new signups.

can you access china streaming sites that are geo-locked? e.g. youku, tudou, etc?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.