SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...

• Total voters

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All you need is your IC! :)

Source: I forgot to bring my delivery advice. Also, the collector needs your IC to proceed - so even if they steal your delivery advice, they can't get your goods

do they take a copy of your IC or just look at it for verification?

dennislee85

Reaction score
vpost / speedpost / singpost all cock up when it comes to sending stuff out?

what about receiving from them? just as crap?

HongKong Post replied my enquiry telling me the item was returned to SingPost due to irregularity.

Call up Singpost: no idea where it is.

After long 18 working days wait, i finally get to raise a Enquiry case at Singpost. first reply from them: we will check with Hong Kong post
2nd reply from them: the item is delivered on 23rd Dec

Then i called 1605: the item is returned to Singpost due to missing or damaged.
Told me to proceed with Compensation, i mentioned i have purchase insurance with them. they said no records. I asked then their counter staff did not opt in for me when i specifically requested it?
Them: we will investigate, it takes 8-10 days.

big sigh..

worst service i ever had in my life.. SingPost..

AhLam86

Reaction score
UK Package stucked like so many days. Called them 5 times bloody **** no action. Need it by xmas. Tink GG. F up. Nothing delivered can say delivery unsuccessful. No call or post man show up. Lagi best

2nu82mv.jpg

Last edited:

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HongKong Post replied my enquiry telling me the item was returned to SingPost due to irregularity.

Call up Singpost: no idea where it is.

After long 18 working days wait, i finally get to raise a Enquiry case at Singpost. first reply from them: we will check with Hong Kong post
2nd reply from them: the item is delivered on 23rd Dec

Then i called 1605: the item is returned to Singpost due to missing or damaged.
Told me to proceed with Compensation, i mentioned i have purchase insurance with them. they said no records. I asked then their counter staff did not opt in for me when i specifically requested it?
Them: we will investigate, it takes 8-10 days.

big sigh..

worst service i ever had in my life.. SingPost..

no records of your insurance? hmmm does this mean best to take multiple screenshots of everything when u go with suckpost? then at least can use them as proof :s11:

u got try to complain on their facebook page? i think the people manning it are sinkies or at least not abu neh neh or peenoise who can't do sh!t. whack them hard on social media. shame them until they wake up their bloody idea :mad:

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UK Package stucked like so many days. Called them 5 times bloody **** no action. Need it by xmas. Tink GG. F up. Nothing delivered can say delivery unsuccessful. No call or post man show up. Lagi best

2nu82mv.jpg

hmm why it says your address is incomplete? :s11:

AhLam86

Reaction score
hmm why it says your address is incomplete? :s11:

Lol how i know them.everything is inputted correctly.call them 8times already.they said will deliver by xmas.in the end,guess what?they send the package back to UK.really fug up abnns not understanding simple english.thanks to them.xmas ruined

superzheny

Reaction score
my parcel shipping via dhl globalmail was passed onto singpost according to tracking on 30 dec 15, however as of today, i still cannot find it on the singpost tracking using the tracking number RXxxxxxxxxxDE. Anyone know why its taking so long?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau, made my payment on the 14/ Feb,

Now 21/Feb, my status still remind the same (received at processing facility) at processing hub.

No update at all. Dunno where on earth is my parcel.

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 year ago, vpost was really good. Be it I shipped my parcel from HK, US, received my parcel less than a week (6 days of waiting at most). I could view updates of my parcel whenever it's in a new location.

Recently, I have change my view on vpost. Bought one small item from US. Made my delivery payment on the 14 Feb. Was shipped out on 15th. Till today, there are no update from their website. I was thinking it must be still on it way to SG. So, I tried calling their hotline to check on the status of my parcel. To my surprise, it has already reached sg processing centre on the 19th.

Today is 23rd Feb, they still did not send out the parcel. So I call them again. I was told I will receive my parcel with these 2-3 days. Definitely will not receive it by today and tomorrow. More than 12 days of waiting (almost 2 weeks).

I will not use vpost next time

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 year ago, vpost was really good. Be it I shipped my parcel from HK, US, received my parcel less than a week (6 days of waiting at most). I could view updates of my parcel whenever it's in a new location.

Recently, I have change my view on vpost. Bought one small item from US. Made my delivery payment on the 14 Feb. Was shipped out on 15th. Till today, there are no update from their website. I was thinking it must be still on it way to SG. So, I tried calling their hotline to check on the status of my parcel. To my surprise, it has already reached sg processing centre on the 19th.

Today is 23rd Feb, they still did not send out the parcel. So I call them again. I was told I will receive my parcel with these 2-3 days. Definitely will not receive it by today and tomorrow. More than 12 days of waiting (almost 2 weeks).

I will not use vpost next time

just received an email from their team manager. my parcel could be lost. They are doing an investigation now.....They only cover my lost for 50% of what i had declared????

lost at Processing Facility Centre Singapore..... WTH

what i do next????

Last edited:

Mr_Whitee

Reaction score
u wait to collect the insurance..n hopefully few months down the road they found the item n will still send it to u

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm totally disappointed and damn angry with Singpost.

I ordered Intelliarmor from US. They have 2 options, normal mail with no tracking, and the other is with tracking. So i paid $7.50US extra for the tracking. Took about 2 weeks for them to arrive SG.

On earlier 17th Feb when i tracked my items on both Singpost and USPS. Both mentioned that the items were delivered. I checked my mailbox and with my love ones whether do they received any envelope containing my items. There was none.

So i called in to lodge the missing items. They claimed that it is already been delivered. I told them no it has not been delivered and it is not even in my mailbox. Made a big hoo haa, and eventually they tried to brush me off and asked me to tell Intelliarmor to redeliver the items.

So i made contact with Intelliarmor again, and they were kind enough to send a full replacement. They send it out on the 23rd, and in tracking, it showed that the item has been delivered yesterday night at 8.40pm. AGAIN! Item was not inside my mailbox. WTF is WRONG WITH THEM!!!! Second time in a row they get the items missing!

I have ordered a couple of tampered glass items from Intelliarmor for a couple of times, and all came in successful. And for some reason this time round it went missing AGAIN, TWICE!

I was so pissed off and called in Singpost again to check WTF is going on with them, making my items missing for the second time.

Singpost is the worse ever service that i have ever used!

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curry nah...my house got people leh....

What to do if didn't get delivery advice ah?

04/03/2016
In transit to (SENGKANG CENTRAL POST OFFICE)
04/03/2016
Delivery unsuccessful, Delivery Advice issued
04/03/2016
Delivery in progress
03/03/2016
Further processing in progress (TEBAN GARDEN POST OFFICE)
03/03/2016
Accepted at (TEBAN GARDEN POST OFFICE)

pjs

Reaction score
Waited whole day on 3March2016 for delivery when tracking showed item was with courier.
At about 6 pm ,saw on speedpost website:
03/03/2016 19:43 Processing Hub Received at Processing Facility
03/03/2016 17:40 Unsuccessful delivery Delivery could not be completed as new address could not be located
03/03/2016 10:36 SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE With Delivery Courier
03/03/2016 03:21 Processing Hub Received at Processing Facility
02/03/2016 11:11 Notification of shipment confirmation

According to CJ website:
7 Delivery Failed Unable to locate address / 03-Mar-2016 17:40
8 Received at Processing Facility 03-Mar-2016 19:43

Rang up hotline at about 6.15pm.
CSO "No unit number on parcel address"

Item delivered next day, saw the printed details on parcel were complete:
Complete address:Road,block no, unit no and Zip code.And also telephone number.

Next day sent email to customer service asking for explanation.
Recd within few hours which i believe is std reply: High volume, and "since item was delivered next day, case closed". Just like that:mad:

So what was the reason for non delivery: High volume? , Cant locate address (in estate facing marine parade Road???) ? , What new address they talking abt? No unit number (Lie!)

It seems to me that whenever courier fails to deliver the item for whatever reason, excuse they give is "unable to locate address" or "rang bell no one open door"

Last edited:

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I ordered Intelliarmor from US. They have 2 options, normal mail with no tracking, and the other is with tracking. So i paid $7.50US extra for the tracking. Took about 2 weeks for them to arrive SG.

On earlier 17th Feb when i tracked my items on both Singpost and USPS. Both mentioned that the items were delivered. I checked my mailbox and with my love ones whether do they received any envelope containing my items. There was none.

So i called in to lodge the missing items. They claimed that it is already been delivered. I told them no it has not been delivered and it is not even in my mailbox. Made a big hoo haa, and eventually they tried to brush me off and asked me to tell Intelliarmor to redeliver the items.

So i made contact with Intelliarmor again, and they were kind enough to send a full replacement. They send it out on the 23rd, and in tracking, it showed that the item has been delivered yesterday night at 8.40pm. AGAIN! Item was not inside my mailbox. WTF is WRONG WITH THEM!!!! Second time in a row they get the items missing!

I have ordered a couple of tampered glass items from Intelliarmor for a couple of times, and all came in successful. And for some reason this time round it went missing AGAIN, TWICE!

I was so pissed off and called in Singpost again to check WTF is going on with them, making my items missing for the second time.

confirm they send out the parcel with the correct address?

kilaalaa

Reaction score

I also kena the same thing. I called in to Singpost hotline and the first thing I said was, "My tracking number says the parcel was delivered but I never received it". And the customer service puts me on hold and go and check their tracking number and replied, "According to our tracking number your parcel was delivered". Thanks for telling me something I already know and that I can check online by myself.

Seriously dont understand why they cannot comprehend that they might have some lousy postman that always put in wrong mailbox, or maybe even steal parcels.

Sent emails to their feedback system also kena the same kind of stupid brainless reply that shows they really got no brain processing ability. Replied to their stupid customer service email telling them that I did not receive my parcel, but no reply whatsover.

Will never ever use Vpost again.

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
knn so many years liao still same pattern drop undelivered slip nothing no call no hear door knocking

popgoestheballoon

Reaction score
I'm so pissed at Singpost. In March, I ordered 2 items from Amazon that was supposed to be delivered on 31st Mar. On 31st, I received a SMS stating that my parcel was out for delivery and so waited around the house for it. It never came though.

'Fine,' I thought, 'Maybe they are busy. And they are most likely going to deliver it tomorrow. I can wait a day.'

On 1st April, I checked the tracking page again, and yup, it was still stuck at 'Out for delivery'. Since I couldn't be at home all day, I got my family members to stay in to wait. Around 5.30pm, I checked the tracking page again and it was supposedly delivered at around 4.50pm. Immediately, I called home, but my family said 'No, no parcel was delivered'.

I was kinda skeptical then, and had a bad feeling. I phoned Singpost that night, who eventually sent me a digital copy of the 'signature' that supposedly certified it as delivered. That signature looked nothing like mine or any of my family member's. It was faked.

And just a few minutes ago, some customer service officer from Singpost just called me up again and repeated that the parcel was marked delivered in their system, and was there anything else she could do for me? I was incredulous. If your mailman is dishonest and wanted the parcel himself, of course he would have signed for it. Or if he was careless and sent to the wrong apartment, and some greedy idiot signed for it, of course there would be confirmation of a delivery. Either way, I have received nothing, and this simply wouldn't do.

Now, they are raising an investigation. Although, really, I'm not expecting much, because, what can they do? Make a note in the mailman's employee records? Compensate me 150 bucks? My items cost more than that.

I'm just hoping Amazon rises up to the occasion instead, and send me a second parcel.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.