iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally mastered this formation

EtZzicL.jpg

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score
bros some observation on the advanced formation

1) the mark in the formation familiarity is when you will unlock the formation trait for that particular formation
2) the level in the formation trait is determined by the number of players you have in your badge box with that formation (auto lvl up)
3) the formation is tagged to player. I got 4 of Cost 27 Lyon striker (couldn't bother to remember his name), all got the same formation
4) interestingly, after mixing (initially i have 6 of that formation, after mixing i am left with 2), the formation trait is still lvl 6

However, that could be attributed to the mastering of the formation. Not sure if it works if you mix before mastering the formation. Another question is if I got another player with that formation after I mixed, will it be lvl 7 or remains at lvl 6 (since theoretically it should be lvl 3)

Last edited:

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
bros some observation on the advanced formation

1) the mark in the formation familiarity is when you will unlock the formation trait for that particular formation
2) the level in the formation trait is determined by the number of players you have in your badge box with that formation (auto lvl up)
3) the formation is tagged to player. I got 4 of Cost 27 Lyon striker (couldn't bother to remember his name), all got the same formation
4) interestingly, after mixing (initially i have 6 of that formation, after mixing i am left with 2), the formation trait is still lvl 6

However, that could be attributed to the mastering of the formation. Not sure if it works if you mix before mastering the formation. Another question is if I got another player with that formation after I mixed, will it be lvl 7 or remains at lvl 6 (since theoretically it should be lvl 3)

awesome info bro!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.