iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

xxstrikexx

Reaction score
i am currenltly using 4-3-3, Gustavo as LB...i am changing to 3-4-3 soon, so thinking of who to cover the back 3

i'm on 4-3-3 too.

do met some some teams using Gustavo as LSB but i have NDS4 C33 F. Coentrão (not yet ultra) to cover that position if badges are enough.

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm on 4-3-3 too.

do met some some teams using Gustavo as LSB but i have NDS4 C33 F. Coentrão (not yet ultra) to cover that position if badges are enough.

thats nice...i only got 1 LSB now..hoping the TC event can boost my GK if possible...

xxstrikexx

Reaction score
thats nice...i only got 1 LSB now..hoping the TC event can boost my GK if possible...

haven been looking at my players till some recent draws that that caught my eye.

now i notice i have a nds3 c31 de gea but only his speed & stam win my current 5* 14/15 c32 neuer. :\

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haven been looking at my players till some recent draws that that caught my eye.

now i notice i have a nds3 c31 de gea but only his speed & stam win my current 5* 14/15 c32 neuer. :\

i only got NDS Weidenfeller and new NDS Jefferson as GK...

LFC Hendo

Reaction score
guys whom would you place in dmf?

NDS3 C34 Gustavo Team Skill: A Canary Combo MF, SS: Chasing + Stealth Pass

NDS4 C34 Fernandinho Team Skill: B Selecao Spark, SS: Long Ranger + Chasing

my current ones are long serving 5* 13/14f Schw & TOP 14/15 Gerrard. maybe replace both?

but lack of badges lah, need to concentrate one 1 first. Fernandinho seems to be easier because of B team skill. gustavo's team skill is already at lv10

I also have both. Wanted to put both as dmf. In the process of ultraing Fernandinho.

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
jipai siao liao.. languishing in bottom of table after i tried 325 formation for first 2 days... today changed back to 343 still cannot get out, gancheong liao, already midseason...

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score
jipai siao liao.. languishing in bottom of table after i tried 325 formation for first 2 days... today changed back to 343 still cannot get out, gancheong liao, already midseason...

325 not looking that well :s22: I tried 325 in a few friendly also quite jia lat

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't know there's a player called Ippel

Limbei thought Ippei the frog transform into a real human. :s13:

enrico79

Master Member
Reaction score
Something interesting....i suspect that for advanced formation the mid point is the point where the trait becomes unlocked. Anyone can confirm? Noticed that those formations that i didn't train were still having their traits locked

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
Something interesting....i suspect that for advanced formation the mid point is the point where the trait becomes unlocked. Anyone can confirm? Noticed that those formations that i didn't train were still having their traits locked

yes confirmed.

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score

yes just a recap on some observations found through our bros here and myself on advanced formation:

1) the mark in the formation familiarity is when you will unlock the formation trait for that particular formation
2) there are advanced formation with 1,2 or 3 formation traits. The exp required for mastering them are 8000, 8500 and 9000 (?) respectively
3) the level in the formation trait is determined by the number of players you have in your badge box with that formation (auto lvl up)
4) the formation is tagged to player. I got 4 of Cost 27 Lyon striker (couldn't bother to remember his name), all got the same formation
5) interestingly, after mixing (initially i have 6 of that formation, after mixing i am left with 2), the formation trait is still lvl 6. This will still stand even if you have not master the formation

However, question is if I got another player with that formation after I mixed, will it be lvl 7 or remains at lvl 6 (since theoretically it should be lvl 3)

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
wonder if they'll add extra prize this time round? until 7 jan still a long way to go..

Read on NEO someone said this is kinda like the Jap version where they release all items straightaway, thats why got so many LB

Hoping for more things tho, upgrade EX A also need 100k but worth it I guess

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.