AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just back from geylang..kns. only lift spoil.. go all the way up 10th floor. On way up, see ah tiong hiding at stair.. dun noe do smlj.. chuang ar. Cos illegal park at side

WANGLAI

Reaction score
which is more convenient to u ??? Fulfill order or return will get paid the same amount...

Anyway I had call the zyllem customer service and they say is ok to sent back to the receiver. Just that need to change the name from sender to receiver. So basically I had sent to the receiver. Now waiting for it to update as payment made instead of $0 under my account.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I had call the zyllem customer service and they say is ok to sent back to the receiver. Just that need to change the name from sender to receiver. So basically I had sent to the receiver. Now waiting for it to update as payment made instead of $0 under my account.
U sure 0???.
See again. Might have X 1 with same order number and price. I kena b4 when I itchy hand go press failed

xXxJavierxXx

Reaction score
Hello fellow bros, happy new year!

I have a choice to make over here on to get a van (vw caddy/nv200) or a suv-type (Renault captur diesel) for use. Running side business here so quite a lot of free time.

For get a van, can do easy van, zyllem, gogovan etc.

For getting a car, can do grabcar/uber and zyllem. But can't deliver big items.

Which is a better choice to earn more?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would go private car. I no van.
Imho..Can uber etc as well as leisure

Same note, ninja deliver also can. But I have yet to go down on site

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noted. Park. However, need to commit to cover all these. I think we all cannot lar.. if pattern same as zu, then we ok .. yes???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.