AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
how you all hit $120 per month? roughly about 10 trip per month? since each trip about $8 - $12

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
I fantasize la.

When bored I also drove GrabCar Economy with a limo type of car and met many pretty ladies, but I draw the line there I don't save their number to try gey siao later.

Pls loh, u have to go up and not they come down. No matter how u wan to gey siao they also will not come down one... :s13:

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
Family owned, 7 Series and S class.

But I dulan GrabCar system already, don't like the app and their processes. Now only sometimes do Uber and private jobs.

One example is Extra stop within 2.5km on GrabCar economy supposed to be add $5 but many riders especially young one take us for granted. If pleasant I will do it and even decline your extra payment if no jam or not peak hours.

Another example is their accounts deposit extra $200 plus into my bank account and $100 plus into credit by mistake, I didn't realize it either. I received a call one evening by some hero(realized after he was calling on behalf of his female colleague whom committed the mistake) whom was very impolite. I told him it's unreasonable to expect me to take action based on a call from a private number, please at least write to me. I then received an email which was rude and literally a threat. I replied f-King them in civilized language and said to call on my counsel if necessary. After that the female accounts called and promised she will get back to me. Since then nothing for about two months already.

Limo as in rent or ur own?????

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.