Visa to Australia

cityfolk

Reaction score
Thanks

Ms Kang completed the visa application for my family of four in less than an hour. I felt that I just had to add my post to the many on this thread to vouch for her efficient and good service!

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the generous gesture by Kangaroos Kang for applying VISA for free.

Saved me a bundle, thank you once again.

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visa was approved within an hour. fast and efficient service. Highly recommended

akintude

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, I have also submitted 2 applications last night. Appreciate if you could assist us with the visa. Thanks!

Passport number ending with 7971.

LoeinGreen

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Ms Kang. I just emailed you visa application for 3 pax. Passport no. ending with 7334, 5805 and 2360. Thank you in advance.

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi, anyone can help in regards to visa application for indonesia domestic helper? I printed all the forms today and they are a pain to fill up

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hihi, anyone can help in regards to visa application for indonesia domestic helper? I printed all the forms today and they are a pain to fill up

not that difficult.
Just follow all the instructions and submit all the documents that they required.

Happy New Year to all......

All the Best

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your efficiency!

I submitted my application for 4 pax at 3.30pm and received the confirmation by 4.30pm on the same day.

I have check with the Aus ETA website and they are all valid.

Payment has been made, please let me know if you have not receive it :)

Beastosterone

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if you apply for ETA online https://www.eta-au.com/eta/ , do I still need to apply visa as a singaporean?

If ETA were sufficient, I would rather apply it for $39 usd than paying $144 for the visa.

Last edited:

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Just a quick check, if you apply for ETA online https://www.eta-au.com/eta/ , do I still need to apply visa as a singaporean?

If ETA were sufficient, I would rather apply it for $39 usd than paying $144 for the visa.

Hi

This link is a 3rd party website. Dont be fool by them.
WTF USD39.....really daylight robbery.....

Quote from the 3rd party website : The application service of the ETA is $39(USD) including $20(AUD) which is Australia Government processing fee for each ETA Application submission. "Unquote"

====================

Australia Visa is a "Free" VISA.
Yes! It is a FREE Visa if you have the Airlines Reservations System (Aka CRS)
What agency are charging are called "Service Fee".

This is the Australia High Comm website.
only charge A$20
https://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

I offer lower.....Free Visa for forum member if you meet our requirement.
or S$7 per visa.
Hope these info help.

Good day....
kang

Last edited:

Beastosterone

Reaction score
I heard from friend that no need to apply visa just service fee of $20. Kangaroo bro, what do I actually need for trip to australia.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard from friend that no need to apply visa just service fee of $20. Kangaroo bro, what do I actually need for trip to australia.

No visa/eta, means no entry into Australia. The check-in staff won't let you board the plane. There is no application fee for the visa/eta and most agencies charge a service fee (to maintain the system for applications).

Your friend wants you to pay $20 service fee for what, if it's not for the visa?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.