TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s1eck said:
I would like to save on this!:D
hkf9.gif
:evil:

:D

oh boy.kef 2005.2.Great bass sound for above normal standard.Unfortunately,must buy with speaker cables which will add up the cost.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kkktoh said:

y not posting?? :confused:

Anyway cirrus also seldom post liao.. What happen to him?? :confused:

cirrus told me he busy with exams le... guai kia.. :D

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are all the speakers listed here available locally?

Some I've never seen here like the Logitech Z-2200.

Perhaps want to list down pricing as well :)

Galvatron

Master Member
Reaction score
Krado said:

For 2.0 setup:

Creative Inspire Monitors M85-D ( What I'm using now ) On digital connection

The Cheap JBL compaq OEM speakers that are sold in Laser. Pretty good mids and highs if you're not demanding.

And then there's always the asskickin prosumer amp + bookshelf setup that costs less than a set of Klipsch 4.1 promedias. I'm thinking of going 5.1 next for my room theatre, Mordaunt-Short Avant Premiere set and a digital preamp for connection to ( What I hope to obtain again.. ) Abit NF7-S for a THX environment :D

premiere_plus.jpg

Bro, updated liao...which is the JBL Compaq OEM speaker u r talking about? Can give me pic link then I go update thread...thanks

Krado

Banned
Reaction score
Galvatron said:

Bro, updated liao...which is the JBL Compaq OEM speaker u r talking about? Can give me pic link then I go update thread...thanks

pcacc_263872_021.jpg

these ;)

bOaRd

Reaction score
hmm.. anyone got recommendations for 5.1 speakers ? good and not so ex. Using Creative Inspire 2.1 here :bounce:

s1eck

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bOaRd said:
hmm.. anyone got recommendations for 5.1 speakers ? good and not so ex. Using Creative Inspire 2.1 here :bounce:

rough budget?:D

JQ

Master Member
Reaction score
any z680 user here can give comment... wan to put a budget mini HT system in small living room but find that most of the market HTiB sounds quite hollow... currently using my ADA890 temporarily... find that the sound is richer and bass is tighter than my sister's Pioneer system....

thinking of getting Z680 to use since it has multiple line input (both digital and analog) as well as DTS/DD decoder... any Z680 user here can comment on the sound?

thx

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cochran said:

price? got link to spec and pic?

erm wasn't very serious...this is a rather good home audio speaker, and definitely more than $500 for the pair :laugh:

But well, "good" bass is quite subjective. If your good means very "heavy", then no choice, I don't think any 2.0 system will suit you as there is a lack of subwoofer to thump.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.