Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone knows where is the nearest place we can park our car when taking the shuttle train? Planning to take it this weekend to go Citysquare to buy milk powder...

wildkev

Reaction score
Starting from 17th Jan 2016, there will be more slots for the train schedule.

kyo9012

Reaction score
I bought the two round trip tickets at easybooking. However all tickets stated my name and IC stated my phone number :o anybody experience the same thing when bought at easybooking? Able to board the train?

daldrome

Reaction score
I bought the two round trip tickets at easybooking. However all tickets stated my name and IC stated my phone number :o anybody experience the same thing when bought at easybooking? Able to board the train?

Yes I bought tickets from Easybook before and I had no problems boarding the train. Just print the e-tickets and show it to the KTM staff.

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to buy return trips from JB side ie JB to Sg to JB. Is it using the same website at intranet.ktmb?

bbmars1128

Reaction score
I tried easybooking too. hey even gives you 0.5% discount. No issue. whatever the name on the e-ticket. doesn't matter. By the way, those issue at JB Sentral is no name on it. I bought 10 for 2 Jan.

My last trip, someone ahead of me stapled 10 e-ticket together and gave to the security staff. He only check whether it is valid for that time slot. So no worry. You can book through them both way. However, I realise that the PDF file they send me has actually the KTM intranet address at the bottom. It took them at least 1 day before they come back to you with the confirmation (book today, tomorrow afternoon receive confirmation).
If you book with KTM, you get it straight I think? I never tried KTM Site because they required passport no for booking (one time off). So I went to easy booking to save the trouble.

Besides, KTM website... find it a little strange and stupid when you are asked to select the seat.... I was blurred and found out how to book seat number. However, there is actually no seat no. on the train. The seat no on the e-ticket is different from what the actual seat no on the train. Just 1st come 1st serve. Anyway, only mere 5min ride...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me understand what's the big hurry to rush when the gate has just opened, especially when there are only like 15 people in front of them? To the extend of trying to hurry a family with elderly, toddler, and baby, somewhere in front of them?

Got golden seats in the train, or have to do some rituals before the train starts?

Walao eh, please leave your kiasu attitude at home lah!

No, I'm not with the family, but just someone very puzzled.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, yup, taking the train is much smoother in terms of customs and immigration clearance. :)

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Can someone help me understand what's the big hurry to rush when the gate has just opened, especially when there are only like 15 people in front of them? To the extend of trying to hurry a family with elderly, toddler, and baby, somewhere in front of them?

Got golden seats in the train, or have to do some rituals before the train starts?

Walao eh, please leave your kiasu attitude at home lah!

No, I'm not with the family, but just someone very puzzled.

Totally agree with you. There's no overbooking and everybody will have a seat. Moreover, the ride is only half an hour. One thing I also do not understand: there are seats in the waiting room, yet people rush to queue at the gate until the tail end of the queue blocks the security screen. The officials present must be having a good laugh.

wildkev

Reaction score

They tot by kiasu they will reach Jaybee earlier? Same goes with taking Ferry to Batam and taking planes. Everyone will have a seat esp Plane cos it is assigned but everyone was so Kiasu and queue up before announcement is made.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.