iPad Air 2 Case [NO SALES/TRADE/SWAP]

addictzz

Reaction score
i not using moshi versacover. The case i am using is cheaper than moshi. Got the case from Jimmy but I think no more stocks already. You can contact him for more information. He got this clear case with smart cover as below too:

image_zpsbznhnmkn.jpg

image_zpsnatxb62x.jpg

image_zpsyp0tflo4.jpg

who's jimmy?
Where can I find him? Got his contact?

PM me if not convenient to reveal here.

Thanks!

whiteil

Reaction score
HOCO Cube Series Smart Awakening Detachable Folio Stand Leather Case for Apple iPad Air 2

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/01/61/de/0161de2a2871b8f123c0edc15d5e00ae.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="discoburg, post: 91868800, member: 55500"]Is this available locally?[/QUOTE]

Just received mine from [url=http://list.qoo10.sg/g/406625010]Qoo10 - [GSS Promo]Free Screen Protector Lightning Cable!!![/url]. Nice leh, I like. :s12:

CoolJ

Reaction score
Thanks to all the recommendations on tempered glass protector, I managed to hunt down Jimmy and got the V2 tempered glass!

Really super smooth, and best of all, covers my ipad air 2 screen all the way to the edge. The glass edge cutting is also very refined!

bgydti.jpg

2yln1pe.jpg

Doesn't even look like there's a glass protector there! Highly recommended!

Also bought a smart cover replicate from Jimmy, but the first one was faulty and didn't activate the sleep/wake function. Jimmy promptly exchanged it for me though pretty late at night!

Kudos to his service!

Last edited:

aorealme

Reaction score
Got the smart cover and tempered glass screen from Jimmy. It is really extremely slim and light. Worth every cents for the high quality finishes. He is very patient and helps to install the screen protector personally. Very good service.

I heard it is customized by him and his own supplier so it is difficult to find elsewhere in the retail stores.

Spladox

Master Member
Reaction score
PSAJ is a premium brand. Just like Apple, the product is of top quality. So, it just works - ie Apple Smart Cover works perfectly with it - ie the magnet does stick on the back of iPad very well. And the Japanese generally has pretty good QC.

Hi, can anyone else with the PSAJ case & smart cover confirm this? that the smart cover sticks at the back of the ipad cos this function is extremely important for me :D

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone else with the PSAJ case & smart cover confirm this? that the smart cover sticks at the back of the ipad cos this function is extremely important for me :D

Yes I have the PSAJ and the original iPad cover. I can confirm they do work beautifully together. Not sure about 3rd party cover though.

Spladox

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I have the PSAJ and the original iPad cover. I can confirm they do work beautifully together. Not sure about 3rd party cover though.

i got the leather ipad smart case instead. The PSAJ with smart cover was definitely thinner though! but prefer the leather feeling :D

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got to meet up with jimmy and his custom TG applied on my air 2, simply gorgeous.

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is the mentioned custom glass protector for iPad Air 2 ?

fattyboi

Reaction score
It is $30. I engaged jimmy38 to apply clear tempered glass for my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s. Quality wise it is very clear, smooth texture and fit perfectly into the screen. Jimmy38 is also quite skillful in applying tempered glass.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
House of Mouse also sell tg quite cheap. bought the ipad air 2 one for $12.90. self apply though which imo is much easier than the clear plastic ones. ipad mini 4 is $9.90

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Glass SP and TPU clear back from Jimmy, great service and great price.
The Glass is damn smooth!

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ordered Power Support Air Jacket for iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 4 from powersupport international website before?

Seems like local cant find this casing. Only can order from their website.

http://www.powersupportintl.com/ipad-air-air-2/

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've recently purchased the UAG folio case for iPad Pro 9.7 inch to use with my iPad Air 2. The case advertised that it has Smart Cover function but I can't seemed to get it to work. I understand that there is a function in settings to activate but it doesn't show up when I close and open the cover. Any idea whether I'm missing out something here? Thanks in advance!

ps. I don't know how to post pic of the case and have not included the link to avoid being construed as advertising.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Puchased:s11: a black frame Ipad air 2 past month, it is possible to change protector and screen colour at the same time ? Any recommendation.

bkling1

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently purchased the UAG folio case for iPad Pro 9.7 inch to use with my iPad Air 2. The case advertised that it has Smart Cover function but I can't seemed to get it to work. I understand that there is a function in settings to activate but it doesn't show up when I close and open the cover. Any idea whether I'm missing out something here? Thanks in advance!

ps. I don't know how to post pic of the case and have not included the link to avoid being construed as advertising.

For UAG Ipad Pro 9.7 case is not really compatible with Ipad Air 2. I was thinking to do like wise when there is no stock of UAG Air 2. However the seller stopped me after knowing my intention and he told me that they are not compatible.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.