NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLikeYour

Reaction score
you must be kidding me :s13:
relevance only affect exemptions from what I have seen, really no prove on acceptance chances.
anyway, I believe 3.9 is good enough to get entry to NBS. course not related either.
because I did, 2 years ago that is.

alright thanks buddy ^^

Sien1294

Reaction score
Anyway, I'm a returning Nsmen to NTU. Any idea when they will start emailing us on enrollment or matriculation? I've heard that NUS has started sending out emails.

syedharoonalam

Reaction score
Application for MS with subsidy

Hi Guys, I applied in Fall 2015 at NTU for MSc in Digital Media Technology. I was placed in reserve list but status changed to application not successful after August.

May I know from you guys that does MOE subsidy could be a reason to further shortlist candidates ? if Yes, I might not apply again for it if there is a tight quota (I was assuming it would be an encouraging way as you have to sign a 3yrs bond with govt).

bananaho

Reaction score
How are my chances?

Hi,
I'm trying to get into NUS/NTU business course.
My GPA : 3.93
Olevel R4 : 10, R5 : 17
CCA record is just Silver.
Polytechnic course : Hotel & Leisure Facilities management

*However, I do not have any Amath background or neither is my course mathematically based.

Please advice me :D

photobuff

Reaction score
Hi,

*However, I do not have any Amath background or neither is my course mathematically based.

Try SMu lor. No need mathematics. Ur GPA sure can get in. Unless u fail the English test and interview. LOL

photobuff

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I applied in Fall 2015 at NTU for MSc in Digital Media Technology. I was placed in reserve list but status changed to application not successful after August.

May I know from you guys that does MOE subsidy could be a reason to further shortlist candidates ? if Yes, I might not apply again for it if there is a tight quota (I was assuming it would be an encouraging way as you have to sign a 3yrs bond with govt).

I suppose you are not local. Not sure how it has affected those taking Masters.

photobuff

Reaction score
Lol. Which Uni doesn't have a strong mugging culture? AFAIK all the local unis have a high level of mugging in all their courses. For all the incoming students to the big 3 and sutd. Just be prepared. No such thing as an easy course/uni. Not sure about SIT since I don't know anyone studying there. But I hear their TUM course has a high attrition rate too.

True that. Mugging is just one part of study life. You need to take into consideration projects and CCAs. Projects are the killer because u can't finish and usually rush till the last week before exam. No joke. If u can't take the stress then siao liao.

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi,

high chance will get

Jackel_Yang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top 50 as in throughout the entire poly?
My course top scorer 3.93 only received smu invitation though.

I could be wrong on the 50, but it's based on the entire poly and not individual course. So you could be top scorer in your course and still not get invited.

I asked about it years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.