Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plane I can still understand. Cause some people bring all kinds of barang barang onboard until your seat area luggage compartment all fully taken up and you have to put your luggage far away from your seat.

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here successfully bought their ticket for the CNY Weekend of 13/14 feb? Tried booking at both the easybook and ktmb website and both keep saying sold out? isnt it they only allow 1 month advance booking? So fast sold out?

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here successfully bought their ticket for the CNY Weekend of 13/14 feb? Tried booking at both the easybook and ktmb website and both keep saying sold out? isnt it they only allow 1 month advance booking? So fast sold out?
People bought way in advance manually already.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Yes. Sold out almost immediately. People queue up at the stations on the day the tickets are released.

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People bought way in advance manually already.

not very familiar with KTMB, so they sell the shuttle train ticket at the counter for any date way in advance? not like the online sales channel only can buy 1 month ahead in advance? :s11::s11::s11:

beanstalk6

Reaction score
As usual the report omitted the most important details. I have them here:
Woodlands to JB Sentral at 08:00, 10:00, 13:30, 16:30, 18:00, 18:45, 20:00, 20:45, 22:00, 23:15, journey 5 minutes.
JB Sentral to Woodlands at 05:30, 06:00, 06:30, 07:00, 08:30, 09:00, 12:30, 15:30, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00, 22:15, journey 5 minutes.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Did they remove one of the morning train journey for Woodlands -> JB ?

andy_sg_123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone can advise how to reach the woodland CIQ train station if I were to take public transport? This is because I understand if I were to take sbs 170/160 or even the causeway link from kranjI mrt, they will alight us at the immigration, assuming we take the bus via causeway. Not sure we can walk to the train station.

wildkev

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone can advise how to reach the woodland CIQ train station if I were to take public transport? This is because I understand if I were to take sbs 170/160 or even the causeway link from kranjI mrt, they will alight us at the immigration, assuming we take the bus via causeway. Not sure we can walk to the train station.

Yup you can, before you enter the immigration, turn right and walk to the end till you see a lift. The entrance is somewhere there.

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

170 will stop at the train station entrance.
170X will not, it go straight to the immigration building
Check out other buses that stop at the train station entrance: 178, 856, 903, 911, 912, 913, 950 which you may take from Woodlands MRT/Interchange etc, not necessary from Kranji only which can be crowded at those peak period.

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

would be more straight forward and less walking to go woodland interchange, take a bus from there as mentioned here.

The feeder make sure take the correct loop as they will go one big round back to interchange and cont'd a shorter direct route to CIQ side :s13: last time some smart alec think it is a great idea to merge two feeder services into one.
http://www.transitlink.com.sg/eservice/eguide/service_route.php?service=913

the bus-stop to alight is just opposite sheng shiong

akiden

Reaction score
Anyone knows if the website indicates fully booked, will they still sell over the counter to oversell?

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i plan to go JB this Fri, got chance to get tickets from the ticketing counter still?

have checked easybooking but it was sold out already.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
if i plan to go JB this Fri, got chance to get tickets from the ticketing counter still?

have checked easybooking but it was sold out already.

You are too late to book online. People book way in advance since its a super long weekend. No ticket on sale even at counter. Try your luck with buses.... Hopefully no jam on causeway. Jam before Custom building should still be ok because buses don't go that way. having said that, beware as there may not be sufficient buses going through. So may expect human queue for buses too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.