[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Tsuyoichi

Reaction score
better to play in seasonal if you want to be competitive in the leaderboards. Otherwise, just go for non seasonal (or maybe occasional season for the extra tab).

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time see there's no op char mention before a day to new season!
So sad.

-cookie cutter

:(
:o

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from reddit, it seems SupBarb and DS Wiz is the 2 best partner.. so I think will play this two

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I confirm playing crud...wanna try to party together?

sure or not?
erm i thought long time ago already announced America server is 15th January 5pm PDT time?

15th Jan 5pm PDT = 16th Jan 9am SG time

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I just happen to pop in D3 and only then I found out its the starting of a new season. Stopped playing back in S4.

Just trying to fill some gap. Is the play system still the same as S4..? I mean Eg. Kanai's cube.. etc. I do know there are some new areas open for this S5.

Happy Hunting. :)

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Just found out, kanai's cube still there... :D

I observed quite a lot of players playing Wizard and almost all equip with Firebird. Hmm....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.