Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh she change for me on Monday too.

i think instruction passed down from the top.

Sigh, maybe she see lao uncker, so cannot change =:p

See stryker how. All those muscles ;) Maybe instead of 2 hrs, she give 4 :s13:

dennyz

Reaction score
Thanks. Went last nite. Yea, the food not bad n the value is there, but i dun really enjoy it. They only allowed us to switch coleslaw to rockets. If the dish has potato, have to choose either mash potato or fries. As i dun like to eat potato, ended up having to force myself to eat stuff tat i dun like. Plus the time limit ...

i suspect is the high cost of rockets... and plus they already premade/preprepared mash potato in fridge for dunno how many days :s8:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i suspect is the high cost of rockets... and plus they already premade/preprepared mash potato in fridge for dunno how many days :s8:

Yea lor, was surprised to read tat they allow the switch to rockets. Potatoes are filling n cheap. Switch to rockets not only more expensive for them, but also dun serve the purpose of making ppl full, so dun make sense for them to do it :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ani1 interested?

K BBQ Buffet Lunch @ Arirang, Bugis
Date Sun 17 Jan
Time 1pm
Price $15 nett
kFKWnl0m.jpg
7R6E5ybm.jpg

aXY2RZlm.jpg

xE1SO2am.jpg

Durian Orgy!!!

D24 Durian Buffet (1 hr time limit ... dun worry, my personal experience KOed within 30 mins :p )
Venue Blk 211 Lor 8 Toa Payoh (10mins walk from braddell mrt)
Date Mon 18 Jan
Time 630pm
Price $20 Nett

husZLT8.jpg

mGhCnxG.jpg

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha no problem.

nicer dish eh.. imo would be the baby back ribs . the sauteed scallops. rack of lamb i think is not bad also. my taste standards not so high la soo might be different from u guys =:p

for beef eh .. hmm i ordered the tenderloin medium well ( cause got girl in group so dont eat medium rare) but they give like medium rare. plus inside the beef colour like abit dark . we suspect is froze n not fresh that why inside like abit not done .

then my friend ordered medium rare ribeye come out like medium well.

so better infrom them what doneness you want cause they dont ask one

oh ya also the wild mushroom soup is really ... ehhh cmi. dont know why so watery and on top mushy mushy mushroom bits one. someone try and tell me isit just me or im just noob haha

I had the lamb rack and baby back ribs as mains

The only complaint was the thick cut fries that came with the ribs - huge portion siah

Also tried the scallops and calamaris - not bad

My dining partner had the ribeye and salmon - the ribeyes was okay but the salmon was a bit bland hahah

Pretty decent overall for the price we paid

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
I had the lamb rack and baby back ribs as mains

The only complaint was the thick cut fries that came with the ribs - huge portion siah

Also tried the scallops and calamaris - not bad

My dining partner had the ribeye and salmon - the ribeyes was okay but the salmon was a bit bland hahah

Pretty decent overall for the price we paid

ya pretty good overall for price . hope u didnt pay for the drinks:s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Durian Orgy!!!

D24 Durian Buffet (1 hr time limit ... dun worry, my personal experience KOed within 30 mins :p )
Venue Blk 211 Lor 8 Toa Payoh (10mins walk from braddell mrt)
Date Mon 18 Jan
Time 630pm
Price $20 Nett

Make me gian but Mon cannot - got to work late :(

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sharing, not recommending cos the food is below avg to avg nia previously when i went :s22:, but @ 35 nett for dinner with free flow beer, should be a good deal for the drinkers bah.

Hotel-Miramar-17-Jan-2016.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carey, is the $5 topup for beef n shrimp worth it for the baja buffet? It is just the fillings nia right?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carey, is the $5 topup for beef n shrimp worth it for the baja buffet? It is just the fillings nia right?

Yup but the steak filling is quite nice

Otherwise is just chicken, pork and fish IIRC haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.