High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh..anyone issue with the pet?
Why mine need to re-equip like everyday

=.=

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Season got one extra stash tan for you to unlock. Other than that is the same lor. Season portrait, pet etc

only 1 row right? or will have full page as you unlock achievement?

just got full 6 pcs invoker..and respec my build to full thorn melee doing T8 easily...missing a bombardment belt, and a cooldown shield..and should be able to do T10 tonight..

Passer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is this seasonal thingy? its been a long long time since i last played d3. Last time play when d3 launched period, i don't remember got seasons??

can someone enlighten me? or need the expansion pack?

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I come across Quin's Wiz. Super power. It was an explosive Blast build. Dont even need to attack. Just keep pressing Explosive blast and all monster just died on its path. God-mode.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this season which class / build is easiest to grind out the season stash tab ah?

any advise is most appreciated.

cocopuff

Reaction score
this season which class / build is easiest to grind out the season stash tab ah?

any advise is most appreciated.

All actually quite good. I think blizzard did quite a good job with balance this time round. Monk might not be that good at higher GR pushing though.

But for achievement all also can la

cocopuff

Reaction score
I come across Quin's Wiz. Super power. It was an explosive Blast build. Dont even need to attack. Just keep pressing Explosive blast and all monster just died on its path. God-mode.

Ya man, finally got in-geom after ~1.5k death breaths. Really lazy build lol. I switched out firebird for sages

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All actually quite good. I think blizzard did quite a good job with balance this time round. Monk might not be that good at higher GR pushing though.

But for achievement all also can la

thanks for the reply. imma see if i can chiong finish the stash unlock this week!

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stash unlock apply to non season on the spot too?

Reply from a blue

Yes! The stash tab will be unlocked immediately for both seasonal and non-seasonal characters, as well as both Hardcore and non-Hardcore.

There is no need to wait until the end of the season.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Sorry.. Like to appeal for help for Gear farming... :)

Wonder if anyone free tonight..? I like to join in and tag along for gear farming. Many thanks...:)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
no one here playing on console?

i like the controls on console. :s12:

but i like pc graphics.. so much better. :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.