The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao Siao. Uevo grey is good lol.
No sss. Just blow dry. Sss kena suck dry while in aircraft cabin.
Forgive my fcked up skin condition
865C7811-2950-4E7B-A7C9-AB60A9D1548A_zpssrrpw3oi.jpg

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score
Gel pomade hard to wash meh? It's water soluble what. And the after effects of washing off gel pomade from your hair, it strips off all the oil on your hair, is it leaves the hair muthafukin-squicky-clean squeek squeek dry as an 80yo cheesepie...
My hair feels hyper sticky with gel pomades, so I tend to do 2 washes? Also yeah after washing out gel pomade my hair becomes really dry and stiff. Yucks.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gel pomade can make hair dry and stiff meh???? I think is ur shampoo? Usually u shampoo once but cos u shampoo twice ur hair say gau meng ar....

Sent from a galaxy far, far away using GAGT
I noticed the same thing too. Usually, u don't need to shampoo off the gel, since it dissolves in water. So only use minimal amt of shampoo lor just for the lather.

Advisable to use conditioner too since the ph level of your hair is probably alkaline, due to the shampoo or hair styling product. That's why stiff and dry. Most conditioners are slightly acidic so it somewhat balances your hair's ph level after a wash with shampoo.

Sent from Nokia 3310 without using internet browser or using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Definitely, I always use conditioner later in the night if I use a gel pomade.

I didn't say gel pomades are bad! Just that they work better with longer hair overall where you can slick everything down and back.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
i know this is rather subjective but which pomade (that u have used before) scent is the least intrusive? using suavecito as a gauge - the scent is too over, even after wash and condition still can smell the cologne.

anything close to claymation?

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i know this is rather subjective but which pomade (that u have used before) scent is the least intrusive? using suavecito as a gauge - the scent is too over, even after wash and condition still can smell the cologne.

anything close to claymation?

LOL THIS! i find all that i tried to freaking stink.... also want an answer to this...

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.