Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
s2DYmJU.jpg

"strongest" crusader.. :s22:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wth....how do you guys get so good huan?

Moi paragon 200+ my damage still 400k plus coming half mil niah :sad::sad::sad::sad:

All the legendaries and set items I find are pretty much weaker than the ones I have equipped....i think the random number god in that game hates moi

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Moi paragon 200+ my damage still 400k plus coming half mil niah :sad::sad::sad::sad:

All the legendaries and set items I find are pretty much weaker than the ones I have equipped....i think the random number god in that game hates moi
Have to focus on key skills lor.. Lots of cc and cd and core attribute.

Sent from INO 3 using GAGT

Dainslef

Reaction score
Sibei sian of D3 liao. No mood to play, maybe wait for next expac or D4.

Lost Ark seems like a good sub in until D4.=:p

longsiew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This season me play WIZ but very pek chek with Firebird=(........

The set buff like RNG...sometime got and sometime dun have.....Only can kill elite very fast but kill mob very slow.

Tho of change class but no more free slot:s22:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can rebirth your existing char

The set buff like RNG...sometime got and sometime dun have.....Only can kill elite very fast but kill mob very slow.

Wyvern8

Reaction score

Hmm... I still hunting for my gear. Currently running around joining public group game almost naked. 1 shot killed me.. hahaha... :)

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I still hunting for my gear. Currently running around joining public group game almost naked. 1 shot killed me.. hahaha... :)
why u don't start by doing bounties and den crafting out those level 70 set items n use first??

den from there start to hunt for gear

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

you playing what class ?

i play on console.. don't have set gear, my wizard doing few million to 10m damage if critical.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my WD and crusader can do T10 liao..much faster than previous season...I think in S5, once you have full set, you are god already...

anyone doing Crusader set dungeon? can party can share the same goal?

to do consecration and iron skin at the same time and to apply to every elite in the dungeon is quite hard and frustrating...

cocopuff

Reaction score
Around paragon 400, and got almost one of every legendary available to wizard liao.

Only missing one or two amulets, rest cubed already or in stash. Don't know why but this season like easier to farm lol.

Now just farming for ancient or reroll to ancient

royalmage

Reaction score
my WD and crusader can do T10 liao..much faster than previous season...I think in S5, once you have full set, you are god already...

to do consecration and iron skin at the same time and to apply to every elite in the dungeon is quite hard and frustrating...
Quite easy ma invoker set dungeon.

Sent from the milky way using GAGT

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this season i play crusader, already got the 4 crusader sets and Litany of nightmare set.

tried condemm/akkhan build,LON bomb build and invoker build.

most fun for me is still lon bomb build where u can have near/infinite charge steed all the times, makes farm quick and easy.

invoker build is really the toughest tank build u can almost sleep in the monster crowd without dying. and the most stress-free build.

condemm build with akkhan is really a super busy build as in you have to keep pressing all ur skills and watch ur health. lol fun! but burnt out afterawhile becoz too stress keep press here press there. :)

didn't bothered with the blessed hammer build..too boring for me.

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

set dungeon is ez when u see the yellow elite press both ur skill..can kill the boss in a few sec.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
set dungeon is ez when u see the yellow elite press both ur skill..can kill the boss in a few sec.

will try tonight again...I did tried to press both once I see elite but still didnt count. timing is critical ? or my thorns not high enough?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.