[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
set dungeon is jin fuk up for my leap quake set.. to master need to clear 2 objectives and kills all mobs.. within 4 mins 37sec... the mobs are imps.. so they are running away when they see you.. and hide in 1 corner.. i did manage to clear 2 objectives and left 1 mobs.. and failed..

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will try tonight again...I did tried to press both once I see elite but still didnt count. timing is critical ? or my thorns not high enough?

nope just press and kill for me no prob. how long u take to kill one boss in the set dungeon??? for me only 2sec+/-

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Crit chance and Crit damage? I only deal 500k dmg now at para 300+ I saw a para 100+ seal 800k plus dmg when i viewed his profile...wth.....

are you wearing full six piece set item? if not then go play season level up to 70 u can get full set when u complete certain objectives....juz wear u can easily pwn t6 t7 at first.

cocopuff

Reaction score
Fug man, vyr set dungeon is damn hard. Took me 3 tries with a friend to clear it. All solo attempts failed :( the last try I had to reroll for a lot of CDR (60%+) then can clear.

In terms of difficulty for wizard set dungeon, probably something like vyr->dmo->firebird->tal rasha.

Firebird actually quite easy if you have ransor's folly. Nothing else really needed.

Dmo need luck. Need to get good mob/room composition to clear.

Tal rasha anyhow also can clear lol

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone can advice if seasons character will roll over to main account when the season end?

thinking of starting a barbarian and getting back into the game.
I wonder if hat kor kor is still here :o

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes yes season rolls over after end. Also can reborn current char if u like

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
1 question.

if you i extract legendary power from an item already, then i got the same item with better stats. can i extract again to overwrite it ?

cocopuff

Reaction score
1 question.

if you i extract legendary power from an item already, then i got the same item with better stats. can i extract again to overwrite it ?

Extracted powers are automatically perfect. Don't need extract again. Rather the game won't even let you lol

zensushi

Reaction score
Anything particularly interesting this new Season?

I lost interest in Season 4 relatively quickly... :(

cocopuff

Reaction score
Anything particularly interesting this new Season?

I lost interest in Season 4 relatively quickly... :(

Extra stash tab for completing enough season objectives.

Also they buffed/changed some sets. And one time per account free set for doing pretty easy stuff. Basically almost every class has multiplie viable sets now

zensushi

Reaction score
Extra stash tab for completing enough season objectives.

Also they buffed/changed some sets. And one time per account free set for doing pretty easy stuff. Basically almost every class has multiplie viable sets now

Thanks, cocopuff!

Might give it a go sometime next week. Lots of things to do already for this weekend. :s13: :s12:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I come across Quin's Wiz. Super power. It was an explosive Blast build. Dont even need to attack. Just keep pressing Explosive blast and all monster just died on its path. God-mode.

got link for this build ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.