Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any product that works in between clay pomades and oilbased pomade?

I find a lot of clay are ******* dry for me. Especially if i have to run my fingers through, during half the day. Always will tug and pull one, and a lot of hair strands pulled out as a result.

Currently i mix daimon barber 4 clay pomade with a lil odouds all natural pomade to make it less dry, more thick, while keeping the hold and texture.

Sent from Nokia 3310 without using internet browser or using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah man. Spot on. The smell and scent ish crazy. Damn chick and damn shiok LOL. Me likes! :D

tumblr_n8528xWqGj1r91uyxo4_r1_250.gif

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any product that works in between clay pomades and oilbased pomade?

I find a lot of clay are ******* dry for me. Especially if i have to run my fingers through, during half the day. Always will tug and pull one, and a lot of hair strands pulled out as a result.

Currently i mix daimon barber 4 clay pomade with a lil odouds all natural pomade to make it less dry, more thick, while keeping the hold and texture.

Sent from Nokia 3310 without using internet browser or using GAGT

Naviwax-five-great-car-waxes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.