[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

cocopuff

Reaction score
Heroes of the Storm next hero is D3 Wizard.

And her passive is critical mass. Which was so broken it was removed from D3 lol

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah liew....the highest Grift I can do ish 35 only...tried to solo 40....died in a heartbeat :(

I ish using IK6 with ancient legendary blade of tribes...it dropped with very good stats(not perfect though) so i'm using it for now.....my 2 BK swords don't do as much damage plus no socket and pretty crappy stats :(
With that weapon, shouldn't u play leap quake Baba?

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heroes of the Storm next hero is D3 Wizard.

And her passive is critical mass. Which was so broken it was removed from D3 lol

There's a ring in D3 that does that except it's only for one ability at a time. Considering i play DMO Orb build the only skill that is nearly alwasy on CD is teleport so... it's like CM to me. :s13:

timpeh82

Reaction score
most para levels are around how many now?
stopped playing at para level 450.
normal mode.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who are getting lag spikes just recently, its most likely because blizzard has moved some of the allocation of server power to Overwatch internal testing.

I am holding off continuing my Season Journey until they fix the bloody Set Trial Mastery or move the Stash unlock elsewhere.

If they don't, then I can't be bothered to play D3 either.

cocopuff

Reaction score
those who are getting lag spikes just recently, its most likely because blizzard has moved some of the allocation of server power to Overwatch internal testing.

I am holding off continuing my Season Journey until they fix the bloody Set Trial Mastery or move the Stash unlock elsewhere.

just ask for help in clan chat. which set are you attempting?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you playing helltooth set? I google and seems impossible to be done..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.