Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

oozingmachizmo007

Reaction score
Fellow bros, Gong Xi Fa Cai..

I have a Lancer EX and would like to try servicing in Johor.

would like to do flushing of all fluids and basic servicing..

1. anyone knows a lancer ex expert shop or mechanic ?
2. Anyone knows where to buy Lancer EX Accessories ? (LED Light, Lancer Grill,etc)

Please do share your experience..

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Fellow bros, Gong Xi Fa Cai..

I have a Lancer EX and would like to try servicing in Johor.

would like to do flushing of all fluids and basic servicing..

1. anyone knows a lancer ex expert shop or mechanic ?
2. Anyone knows where to buy Lancer EX Accessories ? (LED Light, Lancer Grill,etc)

Please do share your experience..
Your car is quite common in Malaysia. They share the same part as the proton inspiria.

cobragold

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a very good mech in Jb, he is at the petron petrol station opposite Pelangi plaza. His name is ah Huat, I have been going to him for many years now. I asked him how much to change engine mounts for Vios, and he said around 150 rm. talk to him and it will be cheaper. He has very good knowledge on cars and will not repair it if he cannot do it. Will not chop your head. Tell him thomas gave you his contact. Bring your own parts from sg or go in and buy from the parts dealers over there, be careful as the Jb customs now check and tax you for parts brought in.
If you need his contact number or part shop number pm me.

funky05

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a very good mech in Jb, he is at the petron petrol station opposite Pelangi plaza. His name is ah Huat, I have been going to him for many years now. I asked him how much to change engine mounts for Vios, and he said around 150 rm. talk to him and it will be cheaper. He has very good knowledge on cars and will not repair it if he cannot do it. Will not chop your head. Tell him thomas gave you his contact. Bring your own parts from sg or go in and buy from the parts dealers over there, be careful as the Jb customs now check and tax you for parts brought in.
If you need his contact number or part shop number pm me.

Can pm his contact ? Thanks

verneycoin

Reaction score
i am driving honda civic 1.8 auto.

While driving at the speed of 90km/h, i start to feel my steering wheel has a bassy shaking feeling. Has anyone encountered this before?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.