Standard Chartered SuperSalary Debit Card

Iris_es

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got this free saving account/ debit card from Standard Chartered.

It has 1% cash rebate for all debit card transaction. The saving account has no minimum fall below fee, no service charge. Annual interest is good.

I am thinking of changing my OCBC Plus to this Supersalary for crediting of my salary.

Anyone is currently using this card? What do you think of it?

Rgds
Iris_es

Last edited:

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got this free saving account/ debit card from Standard Chartered.

It has 1% cash rebate for all debit card transaction. The saving account has no minimum fall below fee, no service charge. Annual interest is good.

I am thinking of changing my OCBC Plus to this Supersalary for crediting of my salary.

Anyone is currently using this card? What do you think of it?

Rgds
Iris_es

I am using this card, think at least there are rebates best than none. if you spend allot on purchases than'get more rebates

yewdes

Reaction score
is there a old super salary and a new super salary? i have a super salary from long time ago, but i dun see the $3000

jovialger

Reaction score
Wah. No discussion on this card for so long?

I am planning to sign up for this due to the following benefits:
1) giro in (from other bank accounts) $1500 per month (treated as salary crediting) and enjoy 1.4% interest on account balances up to $1m for 1st 12 months
2) enjoy 5% cash rebate on bill payments - up to $15 monthly. So meaning can use any stanchart cards up to $300 spending and all will be at 5% rebate. No min card spend needed.

Not bad?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. No discussion on this card for so long?

I am planning to sign up for this due to the following benefits:
1) giro in (from other bank accounts) $1500 per month (treated as salary crediting) and enjoy 1.4% interest on account balances up to $1m for 1st 12 months
2) enjoy 5% cash rebate on bill payments - up to $15 monthly. So meaning can use any stanchart cards up to $300 spending and all will be at 5% rebate. No min card spend needed.

Not bad?

If i read the tnc correctly need to have min $5000 balance at the end of each month (just one day) for the 5% for bill payment?

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 0% interest for first $3k overdraft is the SalaryAdvance account. SCB Long time ago no more take in new applicants already. I'm lucky to still have it. Literally free $3kto do whatever you like. Free Cheque book also and 1% rebate on all debit card swipe, no min spend, no max rebate.

mksing

Reaction score
The 0% interest for first $3k overdraft is the SalaryAdvance account. SCB Long time ago no more take in new applicants already. I'm lucky to still have it. Literally free $3kto do whatever you like. Free Cheque book also and 1% rebate on all debit card swipe, no min spend, no max rebate.

I also have it, but this time they are refusing to waive annual fee, so need to let it go. Close account also need to visit bank branch :(

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also have it, but this time they are refusing to waive annual fee, so need to let it go. Close account also need to visit bank branch :(

Oh they waived mine just 2 months ago

haydentan

Reaction score
https://www.sc.com/sg/save/current-...SG-P:SSS-M:O-R:NA-L:NA-O:NA-D:141101-10002130

1. In order to maintain this account without any fees, just need to transfer in $1500 every month, after which you can transfer all out?

2. Any details on the debit card cashback? The website just says "Enjoy 1% CashBack on all MasterCard spends with your SuperSalary debit card."
Unlimited?

1. No minimum balance required so long as u have at least a one-time $1.5k credited in a month. No credit and u will be slapped a $5 fee.

2. Unlimited. If you have cash (debit card) and a big spender. The uncapped 1% rebate might yield better than other salary credited acct. disclaimer: spending of a few thousands to realise the rebates significantly more than other accounts' 2-3% interest

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.