The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i agree with the chit chat part. problem is, a lot of them sometimes get too engrossed in the chatter and that's what i fear most, especially when cutting symmetrical styles (last time during army days go salon cut, always end up one side very uneven like ****).

tks bro, i think i go there check out tmr. do you happen to know what time superblade close on weekdays?
i'm thinking of going to the one at Blk 965 Jurong West Street 93. is this the one you're referring to?

also, if you don't mind, can let me know what kind of hairstyle you've?
if your hairstyle is the complex type and they cut it well, then i can rest assured :D

wanna try something new for the back. this style looks quite trendy and edgy. current back style is those 2000s japanese wolf mane that kind :s22::s22::s22:
My style? Undercut pompadour lor. Maybe if you scroll up a few hundred posts, can see my gpgt hairstyle :s13:

And yup that's the place I usually go to. There's two shops within the same marketplace. One is on the ground floor, and the other is on the second floor. I recc you better to go to the second floor one, as the hairdressers there are more experienced imo.

I wouldn't say it's an atas place la. Just a good neighborhood saloon compared to many saloons in jurong.

Sent from Nokia 3310 without using internet browser or using GAGT

Last edited:

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Hi dappergentleman, what are you currently using? Thinking of ebl taste with sea spray or maybe even dynamite clay.
I mix and match ebl taste with dynamite. Both similar products that pack a punch

Sometimes use sidekick. Sometimes use sea salt spray. Some times use dynamite to prestyle hahaha

I kinda only swear by clays now..

Sent from TGS using GAGT

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
My style? Undercut pompadour lor. Maybe if you scroll up a few hundred posts, can see my gpgt hairstyle :s13:

And yup that's the place I usually go to. There's two shops within the same marketplace. One is on the ground floor, and the other is on the second floor. I recc you better to go to the second floor one, as the hairdressers there are more experienced imo.

I wouldn't say it's an atas place la. Just a good neighborhood saloon compared to many saloons in jurong.

tks for the info bro, i checked out their FB page, VERY VERY impressive. i'm not sure who is the one(s) who did those hair art on their FB page but whoever was the hairdresser for those is awesome.

btw, if i bring S$50 for haircut there, enough bo? or $100? :s13:
from the way it seems, their fees might be quite high lol

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tks for the info bro, i checked out their FB page, VERY VERY impressive. i'm not sure who is the one(s) who did those hair art on their FB page but whoever was the hairdresser for those is awesome.

btw, if i bring S$50 for haircut there, enough bo? or $100? :s13:
from the way it seems, their fees might be quite high lol
Bro, u only want a simple trim right? What for bring $50-$100 :s13:

Just bring your whole walet la haha

Oh yeah, i think they close at 8pm if I'm not wrong. Maybe come ard 7 lor liddat

Last edited:

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i agree with the chit chat part. problem is, a lot of them sometimes get too engrossed in the chatter and that's what i fear most, especially when cutting symmetrical styles (last time during army days go salon cut, always end up one side very uneven like ****).

tks bro, i think i go there check out tmr. do you happen to know what time superblade close on weekdays?
i'm thinking of going to the one at Blk 965 Jurong West Street 93. is this the one you're referring to?

also, if you don't mind, can let me know what kind of hairstyle you've?
if your hairstyle is the complex type and they cut it well, then i can rest assured :D

wanna try something new for the back. this style looks quite trendy and edgy. current back style is those 2000s japanese wolf mane that kind :s22::s22::s22:
Found a pic on their fb which i have the closest hairstyle with:

iKGxBuBl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.