[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

nonameless

Reaction score
How many new stash space do we have? New patch we can buy 1 right? After that, season still can have more? By doing what achievement? Pls share. Diablo website I read until blur.

6 for non season then every season complete certain requirement get 1stash max 10 . so 3 more season u max out the stash slot.

This season need 2 conquest n other simple requirement, there a icon to view requirement.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basket...why Barbar IK6 seems so useless de as compared with Waste 6 with full BK? :(

Blizzard should make the ancient pets more powerful

senola_ss

Reaction score
Damn tough. There a community for sprinter conquest, the tip they gave is 15 mins for act 1 else restart. I tried till act 3 45 mins.

Need coordination gao gao. All running forward all the time. 1 person behind to do clicking if needed. Need planning properly.

cocopuff

Reaction score
just need 2 char and use 6 different set jiou keyi le ah?

The 2 easiest are the 45 no set and 50m gold streak. Gold streak you just need to find a gold goblin on t10, or can do the ruins of corvus way. My solution was to accumulate 100 t10 bounty caches and open them at the same time

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.