The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafalgarLaw

Reaction score
hey bros, any advise on what kind of styling product i should use next?

currently I'm using byvilain silver fox, i find it quite great but i wanted a change.

what i look for in a product is that, that product should allow me to have a natural kind of look(as if theres no product in my hair) and hair do not look greasy. and enable me to restyle it even after long hours.

my hair type is like typical korean or angmoh. wavy kind easy to style kind, able to easily do a backcomb, pompadour, with just a push and some adjustment.

gumxia.

its a bonus if the product smell nice as well, not like silver fox.

gastby grey color that one smell damn nice btw. like a particular fruit which i can't remember.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey bros, any advise on what kind of styling product i should use next?

currently I'm using byvilain silver fox, i find it quite great but i wanted a change.

what i look for in a product is that, that product should allow me to have a natural kind of look(as if theres no product in my hair) and hair do not look greasy. and enable me to restyle it even after long hours.

my hair type is like typical korean or angmoh. wavy kind easy to style kind, able to easily do a backcomb, pompadour, with just a push and some adjustment.

gumxia.

its a bonus if the product smell nice as well, not like silver fox.

gastby grey color that one smell damn nice btw. like a particular fruit which i can't remember.
Looks like you have nice hair genes man. Gpgt your hair can? :o

Sent from Nokia 3310 without using internet browser or using GAGT

SausageMcLovin

Reaction score
Hi guys, what are some of you recommendations for hair cuts under $30?(student here). Usually frequent neighbourhood salons, so I'm looking for stylists that speak english and will advise you on the cuts. I'm looking at hairstyles with the fringe down and textured top for now, nothing too wild. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.