Mazda drivers come in here!

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Next week... I waiting for cheque to clear then will contact my SE?

What to check during collection? And got free gifts?

Try texting your se if he can throw in body kit and sports pedals now, if your 感情 is good with him. If you haven request for that heehee. Check cars can ask kelvin, smth along e lines of those locally fitted stuff make sure ok and e wheels alignment. Else mcf have a huge checklist of items, but simply just ask your se to push every button and function of e car and demo to you.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask the SE if he or she can throw in the most practical freebies....

A 1080p FHD Front and Back dashcam! :s22:

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask the SE if he or she can throw in the most practical freebies....

A 1080p FHD Front and Back dashcam! :s22:

I already got the cam liao... Maybe i can ask for boot tray, sport pedal and their unique mazda umbrella?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
yea u sign on dotted line liao so can only ask for non essential items...

also ask them to top up fuel full tank before give u back :D

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already got the cam liao... Maybe i can ask for boot tray, sport pedal and their unique mazda umbrella?

Mazda Umbrella is already inside the bootie by default! You just double check it during collection! :D

Sun film? Got it?

And...don't forget to take photo with your new car inside the car/guest room before zoom zoom off happily! :s8:

Last edited:

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mazda Umbrella is already inside the bootie by default! You just double check it during collection! :D

Sun film? Got it?

And...don't forget to take photo with your new car inside the car/guest room before zoom zoom off happily! :s8:

Mine is deluxe so the solar film is already part of my package. Will take photos too!!

I am thinking of documenting the entire process of buying a car and hopefully it will help other new buyers like myself.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Deluxe, the top of the line model. Congrats, bro! :)

As for the whisky, you drink, and I become your Uber driver with your own deluxe model lah.. Haha.

I was thinking of a Deluxe model too but then thinking of my "rough" driving and usage pattern of short routes. Many stops,parked and starts, I changed my mind to just a Executive model.

Last edited:

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Deluxe, the 2nd top of the line model. Congrats, bro! :)

As for the whisky, you drink, and I become your Uber driver with your own deluxe model lah.. Haha.

I was thinking of a Deluxe model too but then thinking of my "rough" driving and usage pattern of short routes. Many stops,parked and starts, I changed my mind to just a Premium model.

Sure u drive my deluxe, I drive your M6. I promise I will be really gentle with her, treat her whisky too. She will fall in love with me :p

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Mz6 promo. Free upgrade from standard to executive.

And 3+2 year warranty with unlimited mileage

This weekend:love:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.