Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure won't have. U see their BF sale so lousy, u think they will have a good sale for Anniversary?

You did mention their anniversary sale is better. Else which sale would be a better?

Only StealthVPN no router upgrade. Not worth renewing now as I still find their anniversary deals better.

Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use unotelly for this. Can access youku, tudou, eye. See their supported channels list too see what is supported

Although their vpn service is crap, I only have good things to say about their dns service so far. Eg, they only officially supported xiami on pc/mac. I submitted a ticket on 26 asking if they could support out on android as well. And they added support for this and replied to my ticket on 30th.

Apart from unotelly, astrill is the only other service which I know of that can be used to access china content. Someone reviewed it a few pages back.

On my opinion astrill, as a full vpn service, is guaranteed to work with any site. But service quality may suffer with popularity as china bandwidth is very expensive. On the other hand unotelly's dns service must add support for each specific site but service quality should theoretically not worsen with popularity.
I tried with MR, only works if ip is static. My friend is on non-static IP and the DNS doesn't seem to register in their system.

Sysedit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score

atlantic8841

Reaction score
Need some help and updates:I'm on a 40/50 Mbps wireless connection.which will be better in SG.PIA or Torguard.considering one of them For BT,netflix/premierleaguepass and Kodi purposes.pia on promo 2 yrs 2.50/per mth now.TG ard 5/per mth.anyone using SOCKS5 proxy for PIA or TG, is it fast? Proxy servers are all so far away.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need a vpn to be used in china on phone to access google/fb, use which one good?

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need a vpn to be used in china on phone to access google/fb, use which one good?

if it's just for short period. i suggest u use the free 天行VPN or 快喵VPN for IOS devices.

PRC mostly using shadowsocks which u can subscribe. e.g ishadowsocks.com
or buy an account from BandwagonHost for USD2.99 (500Gb traffic a month) to host your own shadowsocks server.

for PC, visit www.imfreevpn.com

i used to buy from vpn providers but their service usually ain't that stable after a period of time. Now i prefer to host my own PPTP/Openvpn server at home since my router(AC87) supports it.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if it's just for short period. i suggest u use the free 天行VPN or 快喵VPN for IOS devices.

PRC mostly using shadowsocks which u can subscribe. e.g ishadowsocks.com
or buy an account from BandwagonHost for USD2.99 (500Gb traffic a month) to host your own shadowsocks server.

for PC, visit www.imfreevpn.com

i used to buy from vpn providers but their service usually ain't that stable after a period of time. Now i prefer to host my own PPTP/Openvpn server at home since my router(AC87) supports it.
is it hard to set up own vpn? Is it fast or will it drop speed much?

Last edited:

oric1

Reaction score
Which VPN can bypass Netflix blocking? Thanks.

Those who can better keep it hush hush, go and tell the whole world skali you also cannot watch later :D

You go sign up trial VPN and try it yourself lor since all trials are free.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Hmm if i not wrong you can report to your vpn provider that you are blocked from netflix. They should know what to do.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who can better keep it hush hush, go and tell the whole world skali you also cannot watch later :D

You go sign up trial VPN and try it yourself lor since all trials are free.

It is like we are playing game with them. Hate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.