Microsoft Surface

arcaninx

Reaction score
I started using surface 3 for pdf annotation. I found that it is really slow in loading the pages when i scroll. Also i havw to wait for 2 secs jus to erase or undo a writing using drawboard.

Anyone else facing same issue?

Im using 4gb version

dannywu

Reaction score
Missed the promo on Microsoft store with free cover & pen for Surface 3.

Does anyone think that they have this promo again in future?

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received my replacement power cable today...

it seems like they just sent some off brand cable leh...dun look as sleek as the "faulty" one..

Gash_1989

Reaction score
Contemplating to get surface 3 or the surface pro 4 (m3 version), any recommendations? (*Basically to replace my current laptop which I just use for editing of documents, surfing web, playing games (not graphic intensive games), streaming/watching videos and listening to music on itunes etc)

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
Contemplating to get surface 3 or the surface pro 4 (m3 version), any recommendations? (*Basically to replace my current laptop which I just use for editing of documents, surfing web, playing games (not graphic intensive games), streaming/watching videos and listening to music on itunes etc)

then it would depends on your comfortable screen size.

S3 is 10"
SP4 is 12"

Currently SP3 is giving free keyboard when purchased direct from MS Store. Buying the keyboard is approx 200 if getting separately. The SP3 however need to purchase the pen as its not included.

Gash_1989

Reaction score
then it would depends on your comfortable screen size.

S3 is 10"
SP4 is 12"

Currently SP3 is giving free keyboard when purchased direct from MS Store. Buying the keyboard is approx 200 if getting separately. The SP3 however need to purchase the pen as its not included.

I guess S3 should be enough as of now, purchasing the pen is definitely much cheaper than having to buy the keyboard :D Will just go ahead with the order of S3, by the way, any idea how long is the delivery from microsoft store? Thanks for your help :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
I guess S3 should be enough as of now, purchasing the pen is definitely much cheaper than having to buy the keyboard :D Will just go ahead with the order of S3, by the way, any idea how long is the delivery from microsoft store? Thanks for your help :D

They will ship it from china, it will take about 1 week depending on the schedule. I guess it may take longer for this CNY period.

IIRC, you can check out challenger and ask them to match the same deal, I saw them having the same $70 off S3 when MS was having the promo.

I guess those who bought S3 last few weeks would be damn pissed now.

Gash_1989

Reaction score
They will ship it from china, it will take about 1 week depending on the schedule. I guess it may take longer for this CNY period.

IIRC, you can check out challenger and ask them to match the same deal, I saw them having the same $70 off S3 when MS was having the promo.

Yeah, I nearly bought it when the price went down to 828 last month, but without keyboard, it seems useless to me (*the keyboard is too expensive for me), but since now it came with the keyboard, its the most suitable time to buy. :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
Yeah, I nearly bought it when the price went down to 828 last month, but without keyboard, it seems useless to me (*the keyboard is too expensive for me), but since now it came with the keyboard, its the most suitable time to buy. :D

and cheaper than educational pricing.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just return the S3 and repurchase :)

starlety

Reaction score
Just went down to Challenger, they are having promotion on Surface Pro 4 m3 version at $1399 which came with free type cover.

SniperMarksman

Reaction score
Just went down to Challenger, they are having promotion on Surface Pro 4 m3 version at $1399 which came with free type cover.

yep agreed ^ was intending to buy the surface pro 4 then buy the type cover online for discount but the sales person just came and said free type cover :s13:

btw is anyone using the jack spade sleeve for the surface ? Saw it at harvey norman :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.