AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as a sender it seem i only can choose when i want to pick up but cannot choose what time to deliver to client it seem for u parcel

Yevin227

Reaction score
what other apps other than RU and uParcel provide this kind of matching for freelance couriers and senders ah?

Tried Courex but like way too expensive like zyllem rates.

Any recommendations?

lemefirefly

Reaction score
Did zyllem/rocket uncle price increase much with the new distance charging?

Depending on distance, from CCK to Punggol increased from $5 to $10+, more than double..

I've tried even from my block to a few streets away, about 3KM away, from $5 became $5.50.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those Zyllem completed jobs that became a lot less using the app...login using web browser will show the number of completed jobs more accurately...but I think amount earned for each job not shown....

Sent from IMH A&E using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ABCD of being a good delivery agent is
Always
Be
Completing
Deliveries

After accepting the delivery request, you have the responsibility to complete the delivery and update status of the delivery.

uParcel relies on our dedicated agents to be successful. If you don't think you can do the job, please do not accept as the job should not be cancelled. Agents who miss or cancel deliveries without valid reasons, will be removed from uParcel.

Please be reminded to contact customer before making deliveries because every delivery has to be on time and successful. If you unable to reach the receiver, please contact them for a redelivery.

Payment
Agents get to earn 85% of the delivery fees, the other 15% goes to maintaining the platform. We understand our agents rely on cash for their daily needs. Instead of we paying you, we will have you pay us! This is the trust we have on our agents. Agents will collect cash from the customer and pay uParcel 15% of the deliveries made at the end of every month. We will invoice you and the amount can be paid via bank transfer.

For corporate customers on credit, we will pay out 85% of the delivery fees to you on the 14th of every month.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure...noted. btw, u still active?? Think I gt ask b4..ha
Not very active... Taking a few jobs here and there... might uninstall soon... still having problem with the app... showing me Internal Server Error... competed list has missing jobs.. .. talking to Zyllem via email... but their resolving skill not quite there... looking for alternatives liao... UP looks promising but cannot cancel is a bit errmm... while I agree cannot suka suka last minute cancel.... sometimes is really no choice because of my FT work...

also not too keen on the idea of COD... means I need to have spare change for people... 2 locations give me $50 I GG liao... still have to spend time to count and give change....

Can anyone confirm if UP has a cancel button? Got surge pricing?

Sent from 486DX2-66 using GAGT

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UP. Instructions not very clear for now
Anyway, I missed ninja call moment ago. Think asking to go down briefing. Only Tues / Fri. 2pm/5pm. Which I can't make time go yet..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To our valued couriers,

Happy Lunar New Year! Thank you again for all of your support and hard work this year and we hope you have a happy and peaceful break.

Please be aware that there will be service closures due to the upcoming holiday:

Lunar New Year

There will be no delivery services on Monday, 8 and Tuesday, 9 February.

Normal Delivery services will resume on Wednesday, 10 February.

Many thanks,
Team Zyllem

siyimi

Reaction score
for those deliveries for Uparcels, please take note

wef 1/2/2016, Uparcels will collect 15% of your cash payment for the month's jobs you done.

siyimi

Reaction score
bank transfer to Uparcel loh.

anyway, bros, please avoid this customer from Uparcel. Block 740 Woodlands Circle. She will underdeclare and then when u want her to top up, she turns nasty and even challenge u that your measurement is not correct!

I complained to Uparcel but they continue to support her as she is one of their top user.... so Bros, unless u want to do charity work... dun pick up her job.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.