ST Engineering *Official* (SGX: S63)

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
Got some insider news, i think better to sell n buy back later at 2.5

Now market down trend, so better get out while u can

Jazzbie

Reaction score
There were previous talks about management planning to reduce the dividend payout ratio. Not sure if the sell down is in prep for that happening this year. If cut dividend payout, this stock will suffer the same fate as M1.

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
There were previous talks about management planning to reduce the dividend payout ratio. Not sure if the sell down is in prep for that happening this year. If cut dividend payout, this stock will suffer the same fate as M1.

Y reduce dividend payout when they are still securing contracts wor? M1 is cos of the threat of 4th telco to their earnings as well as the need to bid for new spectrum?

SeVenn

Master Member
Reaction score

They have a healthy order book so there should be no issue maintaining or increasing earnings. I see no reason for a dividend cut.

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
They have a healthy order book so there should be no issue maintaining or increasing earnings. I see no reason for a dividend cut.

Precisely -_-.. I noob also can deduce this much from the discussions in the forum. Wanna troll also be smarter about it lol. Anyways if really drop to 2.5 I will buy more lol

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Remember this is a forum for chit-chat only. Not for serious stock tip advice.

klavier

Reaction score

Can define what u heard?
Just give us 1 sentence.. perhaps others also heard..

thegodfather

Reaction score

uncle go fly kite lah.. not vested and waiting for it to drop more before i enter but spreading such rumours is uncool!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.