IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I remember right:

My buffs got removed by tiana followed by tetra sleep, then galleon aoe armor break and teshar nuke .... Next moment my team gone....

wah the AI played the perfect game.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea been running daily with regulars ....finally got Velajuel and verde above 200 on violent now

My Verde 190 on violent revenge consider not bad liao thought CR only 86% but get the job done well.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got wombo combo.
Shimitae or Theomars, galleon, poseidon, bernard.

Depending on the opponent team. Bernard spd buff liao galleon go armour break and buff atk, then poseidon reduce atb and slow down. Shimitae uses 3rd or 2nd skills depending on situation.
Not bad leh now 1800pts without refill and relac playing.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got wombo combo.

Depending on the opponent team. Bernard spd buff liao galleon go armour break and buff atk, then poseidon reduce atb and slow down. Shimitae uses 3rd or 2nd skills depending on situation.

:( :( :(

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just fused katarina , surprisingly jin good although she gets a lot of hate

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got wombo combo.

Trying to find you in arena >.>

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got wombo combo.

wahah thats a very aggressive setup sia

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Open your wallet and let Com2us penetrate it :vijayadmin:

:s22: :s22: :s22:

just fused katarina , surprisingly jin good although she gets a lot of hate

but her runes must be good, compared to sig, i like sig more cos of its freeze and higher dmg. however, she is useless against tanker. and her aoe need lucks. if i see speed team, i use chloe+kat+megan+copper. chloe+kat combo and megan+copper combo. copper 1 hit ko first, left 3 targets, easier for kat to aoe. but sometimes really fk up and hit 1 each then screwed up and prepare to die liao.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.