Am I the only 1 that enjoyed euro truck simulator 2 ?

Fr3ziX

Reaction score
I'm an avid ETS2 Player. Purchased ATS today. Only played for 1 hour so far and i'm actually quite disappointed.

Apart from new american trucks (2 so far Kenworth T680 & Peterbilt 579) and a relatively small map, there isn't really much changes in terms on game mechanics, ui etc.

Not sure if i should refund or just continue playing and wait for more updates. Perhaps my expectations are just too high for a $27 game but who knows..

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might as well merge and rename this thread as Truck Gaming thread.

Sent from my black coffin instead of using GAGT
I vote for merge.

I'm an avid ETS2 Player. Purchased ATS today. Only played for 1 hour so far and i'm actually quite disappointed.

Apart from new american trucks (2 so far Kenworth T680 & Peterbilt 579) and a relatively small map, there isn't really much changes in terms on game mechanics, ui etc.

Not sure if i should refund or just continue playing and wait for more updates. Perhaps my expectations are just too high for a $27 game but who knows..
Yeah mechanic and UI is mostly the same, one addition is the advanced parking. And the long open roads

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

visuallin

Reaction score
Severely lacking in content and it's basically a reskin. Should have fleshed out the world, NPCs and AI. Wait for more DLCs to be released and price drop then grab it.

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i lvl 15 but i cannot upgrade my garage to 5 slot and unable to purchase new garage

TheEye

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought American Truck Simulator and Logitech G27. Anyone playing too?

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought American Truck Simulator and Logitech G27. Anyone playing too?
G27 for this game? Serious man. After awhile the game is quite boring. Drive drive then? As if normally we family taxi drivers no drive enough?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.