View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 04:41 PM   #6790
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
You can try this company called Dr Cool Asia. They install and service the air cons in my house. And they are the company that Goh Ah Bee engages as their service provider for any air cons bought at the shop.
theroomstudio is offline