CNMC Goldmine Holdings Ltd *Official* (SGX: 5TP)

batdow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
results release on 23rd... expect good figures and hopefully more dividends!

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
Surprisingly there is only net buyer for this share today.

Need buyer to clear all the stocks at 0.19 level before price can start moving up :s13:

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly there is only net buyer for this share today.

Need buyer to clear all the stocks at 0.19 level before price can start moving up :s13:

haha welcome to SGX...where many small promising companies are ignored and everyone piles their money on REITs and blue chips, especially the STI component stocks...:s22:

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
haha welcome to SGX...where many small promising companies are ignored and everyone piles their money on REITs and blue chips, especially the STI component stocks...:s22:

I see promises in gold hence the investment in this stock....when bankers keep telling people that gold is useless and yield no returns, i tend to go their opposite direction :s13::s13:

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Congra to those who bot it below 19. I ran away this morning at 22 which is my breakeven point. Sold half and keeping the other half.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congra to those who bot it below 19. I ran away this morning at 22 which is my breakeven point. Sold half and keeping the other half.

Wah. was about to post that it broke the 20c barrier. Anyway, good strategy, and heng you exited at minimal loss. This is why I personally don't throw more than 3 digits on pennies, because knowing SGX, the market conditions and retail investor behavior in SG, most likely they're gonna be stuck there for a while.

My average px: $0.193 :D

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm interesting, according to the SGX Mainboard Rulebook (Part III Annual Reports, Rule 1207(19)(b)), company officers are not allowed to buy 2 weeks before quarterly results announcement, and 1 month before half & full year results.

Since the movement started only yesterday (10th), and the results are out on the 23rd, it's fairly certain to say it's not the directors/officers trying to be funny. Should be speculators coming in I guess...

Last edited:

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I have 200lots of liongold. I win onot? My money struck in pennies like liongold. Lost 80% of value already. That is why I dun believe the gold story liao. Kena bluff 3 years ago when gold was 1400.

I have 15 lot, bought at 0.19, my best performing counter so far

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.