The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Powerpoint spray no white flakes, don't worry. i regularly use those brush comb to further enhance the volume, sometimes use hand as well, no issues with that. if you look at the details and reviews on junhong's site on this spray, you'll read the same thing. that's why when i discovered this thing, it was one of the best discovery in my life. before that, i spent more than a decade wondering how come the gatsby spray all don't seem to have any effect on my hair.

also, the gatsby moving rubber all seem to be useless, no offense.
tried the red, purple, green, gray, blue, brown before....:s8::s8:
all those nonsense about green = max airy volume, red = max hold etc....are all BS.

btw, is gold digger good for making those faux hawk / mohawk type of spiky hair? thinking of getting one for my bro. i remember reading got gaoxing and a few others here sell it, didn't keep track :s13:
where did you get yours from?

Bro thanks for the info,just sent u a pm.

Last edited:

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Powerpoint spray no white flakes, don't worry. i regularly use those brush comb to further enhance the volume, sometimes use hand as well, no issues with that. if you look at the details and reviews on junhong's site on this spray, you'll read the same thing. that's why when i discovered this thing, it was one of the best discovery in my life. before that, i spent more than a decade wondering how come the gatsby spray all don't seem to have any effect on my hair.

also, the gatsby moving rubber all seem to be useless, no offense.
tried the red, purple, green, gray, blue, brown before....:s8::s8:
all those nonsense about green = max airy volume, red = max hold etc....are all BS.

btw, is gold digger good for making those faux hawk / mohawk type of spiky hair? thinking of getting one for my bro. i remember reading got gaoxing and a few others here sell it, didn't keep track :s13:
where did you get yours from?

tks, how many times do u spray on it? also, after spraying, i assume you rub into the front part of hair, then sweep it sideways, then blow-dry?

tbh, i never thought powdershake can be used like that, because once the mist leaves the bottle, it seems to vanish into air.

eh... 2 or 3 ba. u spray on hands it will take a while before evaporating one, cos less dispersed. spray on hands, rub hands tgt, then rub into hair, sweep, hold it there and blowdry.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Just to add, pp can easily last 1.5+ full day assuming u don't get wet in rain.

Can even last if u lie in bed and toss n turn, though a bit of the hold will be gonw if u do that.

Can also last somewhat against extreme sweating once the sweat dries (intense cardio)
Sounds gross. :(

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
strange i just received my original by blumaan today but it came only 1 when i ordered 2 form the blumaan pre order site and it is delivered from hair broducts???

Last edited:

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds gross. :(

not if the spray is powerpoint. if gatsby, then yes.
pp has a very lightweight feel to it.

i remember last time when spray the gatsby spray, can feel the particles landing on my arms :s22::s22::s22::s22:
when use feet to touch the floor, can feel those sandy particles on floor

eh... 2 or 3 ba. u spray on hands it will take a while before evaporating one, cos less dispersed. spray on hands, rub hands tgt, then rub into hair, sweep, hold it there and blowdry.
bro, tried your technique this morning and IT WORKS!!!! Tks!!! :):):)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
strange i just received my original by blumaan today but it came only 1 when i ordered 2 from the blumaan pre order site and it is delivered from hair broducts???

i do fulfillment for them. pm me your name and address. i check for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.