View Single Post
Old 13-02-2016, 01:25 AM   #3707
localITguy
Arch-Supremacy Member

Purchased 2x sineoji 593 from dean to replaced my vstarcam yesterday. Sent my enquires to him in the afternoon and he came down and setup in the evening. Very fast and prompt response from dean.

Camera is easy to setup. Just need to install the app on my android phone and add the cameras by WiFi instead of plugging in cable. After that, on my wife's phone, just need to search them on the network and add into the app.

Audio wise, zafego is slightly better. Sineoji is softer but not distorted like vstarcam. Image quality is decent. For night vision, my preference go to sineoji as I had issue with zafego previously. If u know how to do the adjustment, there are saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, luminance etc for you to play with via the Web application.

Price wise, is higher but I believe the support, response and service I'm getting are way better than any other competitors so far.

And If anyone is thinking of getting an ipcam, I suggest you contact dean and try sineoji.
You can configure the audio output and input levels in the sineoji Settings page of the IPCam

it should improve much better in the audio department after you make those tweaks

but i do have to agree the audio is soft , esp the output audio ( mic to speak to people via the IPCam) even at max volume ( which is 100).

the mic that picks up the sounds are very strong tho.

agreed on the support wise. best support you can even get from IPCams

Last edited by localITguy; 13-02-2016 at 01:40 AM..
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote