The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

kingsen

Reaction score
Looking to buy Oakley crosslink frame. Or maybe other series of Oakley. Any recommendation where to get it cheap in shops?
Not looking to get from online as I wanna make new lense as well.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy Oakley crosslink frame. Or maybe other series of Oakley. Any recommendation where to get it cheap in shops?
Not looking to get from online as I wanna make new lense as well.

only way cheap is online.. online provide u lenses also.. $30++ can get multicoated 1.59 lenses. Not bad actually.. very scratch resistant. causie i always use my cloth to clean my lenses...

1 thing u need to take note is oaklet crosslink line the rubber socks on the temples get sticky after some time and it tears.. For mine pair it still last after 1 year cause i got 8 pairs of specs to rotate but i wear my crosslink quite often. U need to dry the socks after u sweat to prolong the life.;). other then that crosslink is one of the most comfortable eyewear i have..

kingsen

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice bro. How much u gotten your crosslink and from where uh?

only way cheap is online.. online provide u lenses also.. $30++ can get multicoated 1.59 lenses. Not bad actually.. very scratch resistant. causie i always use my cloth to clean my lenses...

1 thing u need to take note is oaklet crosslink line the rubber socks on the temples get sticky after some time and it tears.. For mine pair it still last after 1 year cause i got 8 pairs of specs to rotate but i wear my crosslink quite often. U need to dry the socks after u sweat to prolong the life.;). other then that crosslink is one of the most comfortable eyewear i have..

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes glassesonline.....BTW I checked outside shop selling 220 for frame only... And take note Oakley Singapore actually just lower their prices not long ago.. THink to make way for their new frames collections.

How's the shopping experience at glassesonline.sg? Reliable?

KwayChup

Reaction score
Any bros can help? How to check if the Hoya lenses are authentic? Got engrave or card?

marsbarsz

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a brand which specializes in these kinds of frames?

fznmywC.jpg
d3JDbQc.jpg
f7rdU5R.jpg

saw some frm olivers people

Last edited:

ch4ngs7er

Reaction score
Anyone know where can get Chrome Hearts frame in SG?

Also on average roughly how much is it?

averlanche

Reaction score
Looking to get prescription tinted lens for my ray-ban. Was quoted $150 from spectacle hut and $198 owndays. Are these reasonable? Forgot to ask how much extra if polarized.

Also asked how much if like curved oakley frames and they said $500+ :(

KwayChup

Reaction score
Had mine made in capitol causeway point, Nulux. No card no engrave,just a free hoya wipe lenses cloth.

Minty Mint - No engrave, got a Hoya card.

So does it or does it not? :S

Edit: Doesn't come with it..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.