[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stil 0 ancient soul harvester and ik baulder.. cannot beat tx angry.chicken speed

davloh

Reaction score
Any one still playing DH? I cleared gr78. Feels so low compared to wizard. Wizard op :(

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Seems like I still dont understand this game. I try as hard, but I still looks like a wimpy compare to a Wiz who is P200 in TX. I joined a public game and there is a Wiz P260 basically tanking his way thru the rifts. Using identical skills sets as mine. Equip is comparable. He is using Endless Walk combi.

I keep playing to level up, but only surviving in T8. Went to TX and got chase out of the game. I am P525 now. But still looks like a wimp. I shot in TX and killed.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Set items also can roll ancient type is it?
Like "ancient tal rasha"? Or something?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one still playing DH? I cleared gr78. Feels so low compared to wizard. Wizard op :(

All the GR55 OR 60 I joined is all carried by DH siar... DH so OP melt everything with that many arrows skill.

royalmage

Reaction score
Seems like I still dont understand this game. I try as hard, but I still looks like a wimpy compare to a Wiz who is P200 in TX. I joined a public game and there is a Wiz P260 basically tanking his way thru the rifts. Using identical skills sets as mine. Equip is comparable. He is using Endless Walk combi.

I keep playing to level up, but only surviving in T8. Went to TX and got chase out of the game. I am P525 now. But still looks like a wimp. I shot in TX and killed.
Hmmm can link your profile ? Maybe I can help guide because I also using the flash fire build

Sent from the milky way using GAGT

royalmage

Reaction score
My profile is wyvern#1883.

Many Thanks... :)

your build kinda wierd eh. neither here nor there. and u got no survivability items too. i would recommend u gear towards being DMO wiz aka energy twister wiz

or if u want play tal rasha/fire bird with woh build also can but need farm for wand of woh

Last edited:

Wyvern8

Reaction score
your build kinda wierd eh. neither here nor there. and u got no survivability items too. i would recommend u gear towards being DMO wiz aka energy twister wiz

or if u want play tal rasha/fire bird with woh build also can but need farm for wand of woh

Yah. Agree. I just put on whatever I can grab on.. I also feel its quite a mess.

L3g0la5

Reaction score
Was recommended by my friend to try applying to join the EDMW clan since there are lotsa friendly SG players in it. Any officers or admins around able to drop me an invite?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.