MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
RATE = 1SGD = 4.5RMB

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYY EVERYBODY!!!

Guess what? I have a good news which is our rates are better then competitorsssssssssssss!!!

Most of them are putting at 1 SGD = 4.4RMB up and down abit!!

BUT GUESS WHAT??

FROM TODAY TILL 7th FEBRUARY 2016, THE EXCHANGE WILL REMAIN AT
1 SGD = 4.5RMB

So hurry start your shopping now!!! WHOO HOO!!

Thank you!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Taobao Shipping/Shipping services

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Will be posting a few deals online so keep a lookout or you guys can suggest what should I bring in??

Emails have been replied so are the pm!!

Thank you so much for all your support!!

LOVE=:p

MissHong

Reaction score
CHINESE NEW YEAR

Good morning!!

CNY is approaching already, what are you all planning to do??

HURRY GET ALL YOUR SHOPPING GOODS READY!!

Rates = 1SGD = 4.5RMB!!

What are you waiting for??

Thank you so much for all your support!! Despite the big competition, I am happy that customers still choose my service and is very very pleased with it!!

MissHong

Reaction score
TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!

Just to let you know we do not have 1.1 times weight!!

Means we will just take either the actual weight or volumetric weight (LXBXH/6000) !!:s22:
Doesn't this sounds good??! :s8::eek:

What are you waiting for!!! HURRY START YOUR SHOPPING AT TAOBAO!!:s12:

Thank you!!!:s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
UPDATE!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

Hope you all have a great Thursday so far!!

Just an update that tomorrow, 22/01/16 will be the last batch for SEA SHIPMENT FROM CHINA TO SINGAPORE.

You can continue ordering your items, but there will not be any shipment until 15 February!!

Appreciate all your patient and all PMs have been replied!!=:p:D:s22::s12::s12::s13::s13:

Your support have been very very appreciated.

Thank you so much once again!

MissHong

Reaction score
Air shipment

Good afternoon everyone!!

Hope you all have a great monday so far!!

Anyway, even though our sea shipment is closed for holiday, but we still have air shipment!!

I will be taking last air shipment order by this friday as the last flight from china to SG will be 4th Feb 2016.

However I would not want to caused a huge jam up in your order should the domestic seller delay. So kindly please submit all orders by this friday!!

Appreciate all your support very very much!:s12::s13::s22:=:p:o:o

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
TGIW

Dear customers,

What are you waiting for? Hurry place your orders now!!! Guarantee goods will reach before CNY!!!

Thank you!!

MissHong

Reaction score
NO 1.1 X VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

Worry of getting overcharged especially those company that likes to multiply by 1.1 should you incurred heavier volumetric weight than actual weight?:(:o

FEAR NOT!!

MY SIDE GUARANTEE NO 1.1 TIMES!! IT WILL BE EITHER ACTUAL OR VOLUMETRIC!!

Best thing is that our volumetric weight calculation is LxBxH/6000!!!

So why should you use other couriers who doesn't keep track of your goods and expect you to track it down yourself?

Hurry and try out our services, guarantee that you will satisfied!!!

THANK YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Air shipment

Dear All!!

You can continue to order your goods, but china side is definitely not gonna deliver your items.

Most of the china sellers and delivery man have closed their business and will only resume on 15th Feb 2016.

So I suggest you can start collating and place order but items will only begin to delivery after 15 Feb 2016.

Hope this clarifies!! Thank you all for your support! Received many PMs enquiring and even choose my service. Your support have been deeply appreciated.

As for those that had come to me and asked for help, and which I really did help, and at the end did not use my service. It's okay, just that should you need help next time, don't need to ask me okay!!

May everyone have a HUAT lunar chinese new year!

Thank you!

pbcjohn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Misshong for your help to settle my stucked shipment from China so many thanks. And also constanly updating me shipment status. Thank you and happy lunar new year!

Deathscythe7

Reaction score
it was a real pleasure ordering from MsHong! good price, very prompt in replying , helpful and friendly!

shipment was fast and she always update me on the shipment.

highly recommended and definitely will order more from her again! :)

tradey

Reaction score
Was a great experience using MissHong's services. There was constant replies via whatsapp and when there was some slight delay from Taobao's side, she even gave me faster options at discounted rates. Am looking forward to my next shipment :)

MissHong

Reaction score
Happy Lunar New Year

Happy%20Lunar%20New%20Year.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dear Customers,

猴年快乐! Happy lunar new year!! Hope everyone is enjoying collecting many many ang baossssss!!!

Collect ang baos = have money to spend liao!!

Some of my customers hand very itchy, they can't stop surfing on taobao and add cart until it is max 99 items. :s13::s13::s13:

I seek your patience as our dearest sellers in china are enjoying their long holidays, hence even if you place order now, it wont be send out until 15 February!

Nevertheless, please feel free to whatsapp me at [WPJD ATPW] or pm me!
*the alphabets referring to the number*

Thank you very much!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Thanks Misshong for your help to settle my stucked shipment from China so many thanks. And also constanly updating me shipment status. Thank you and happy lunar new year!

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to deal with you again!! Happy lunar new year!!:s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
it was a real pleasure ordering from MsHong! good price, very prompt in replying , helpful and friendly!

shipment was fast and she always update me on the shipment.

highly recommended and definitely will order more from her again! :)

Thank you so much for your support!! Looking forward to deal with you again!! Happy chinese new year!!:s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
Was a great experience using MissHong's services. There was constant replies via whatsapp and when there was some slight delay from Taobao's side, she even gave me faster options at discounted rates. Am looking forward to my next shipment :)

Thank you so much for your support!! Looking forward to deal with you again and again!! Yes yes, just bought your item! hahaha!:s13::s13:

MissHong

Reaction score
HAPPY TUESDAY

Good Morning People!!!

Exchange rate offers 1 SGD = 4.5 RMB extends till I say this promotion is over!!

So come and shop now and save money with sucha good exchange rate!!

Thank you!!
Have a great day ahead!
:s12::s22::s13:=:p

MissHong

Reaction score
TUESDAY GLORY

Dear Fellow Mates!!

I have a very good deal to share with all of you!!!

IT IS GOPRO HERO 4!!! I can guarantee you that I did not mark up the price and should you doubt my words and need evidence, please PM me!!

The price already include:

1) 1 year international warranty

2) Go pro hero 4 full set which includes the case, battery, charger and usb cable etc (whatever is necessary, please refer to the pictures)

3) 5 good freebies that worth about few hundreds (please refer to the pictures, include alot of damn good

4) Definitely 100% authentic and can ship in, my customer shipped in and there's no problem.

5) Last but not least, the price break down will be as below:

- Cost of product: 2522.52RMB/4.5RMB = SGD$560.56 (1st Payment)

- Product weight: 2KG (Base on previous customer's order weight)
Shipping: $11+$8 = $19 (Price include delivery to door step unless you wan to opt for self-collection)
Agent fee: ($560.56+$19) X 4% = $23.18
Parcel fee: $1
Total: $19+$23.18+$1 = $43.18 (2nd payment)

I can help you declare lower so you can avoid paying 7% GST as items above $400 for air/sensitive air shipping will have to pay GST.

So isn't this a good deal?? If you want to purchased by yourself and use my 'SHIP-FOR-ME' service, 4% agent fee will be not be charged.

This is what it will come with inside the box, all are 100% authentic!!

These are the freebies!! The first 4 are as shown, the selfie stick or the SP stick, SD card, free battery (not gopro authentic one but their own local one), dual battery charging port and a set of things where you can choose from the 2nd picture.

Lastly, this is my customer's good, that time she bought it was another promotion, hence explained the different goods. Infact this time round is even more worth it!!

So what are you waiting for? Isn't this a good deal??

Please feel free to ask me for quotation or queries okay!!

Thank you very much!!!

paper_3

Reaction score
Hello MissHong,

I have sent you a PM regarding your service

Good Morning People!!!

Exchange rate offers 1 SGD = 4.5 RMB extends till I say this promotion is over!!

So come and shop now and save money with sucha good exchange rate!!

Thank you!!
Have a great day ahead!
:s12::s22::s13:=:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.