The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was using bedhead treat me right and now i realised it no longer in production. what treatment mask are you using for your hair now?

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
After using Blumaan original for a week plus, felt that GD>Blumaan for me.
Anyone have similar opinion?

yoboy1

Reaction score
After using blumaan few times, both post and pre styling. My hair still falls flat and to the side after 10-20 minutes. My routine is wash and shampoo, towel dry abit so that hair still got a bit of water. Apply ten cent size of blumaan and apply onto damp hair, blowdry hot air for 2-3 minutes and 1 minute cold air. After blowdry, apply another ten cent size of blumaan. Still experimenting... Any tips or ideas on how I can keep my hair up all day?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using Blumaan original for a week plus, felt that GD>Blumaan for me.
Anyone have similar opinion?

to me, both also strong. keeps hair in place.
different product work on different people hair.

GD to me is heavier, stickier. BluMaan lighter and less sticky.
BluMaan easier to wash, GD harder.

so you choose lor.

After using blumaan few times, both post and pre styling. My hair still falls flat and to the side after 10-20 minutes. My routine is wash and shampoo, towel dry abit so that hair still got a bit of water. Apply ten cent size of blumaan and apply onto damp hair, blowdry hot air for 2-3 minutes and 1 minute cold air. After blowdry, apply another ten cent size of blumaan. Still experimenting... Any tips or ideas on how I can keep my hair up all day?

lol try to have ang moh hair or stop gravity.

you like that say but never show hair pic, cannot help leh.

those steps are like the standard. LOL

my hair also fall flat, after awhile, all i do is run my hair thru my hair. poof up again, then fall flat, repeat

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blumaan hold is super strong for me. I washed my hair with water only after whole day out with it and the next morning I can still feel the wax in my hair.

emozxs

Reaction score

Hair length? Original works very well for me when I use it as both pre and post styler. Hair stays up all day, even after I take a nap and my hair is flopping weirdly, rake a hand through and it goes back into place and stays there.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
now here is my take for blumaan original. smell was kind of weird with a hint of mint. easy to scoope out and spread on plam and applying on damp hair. as finishing again easy to apply on. as i wash my hand i notice in can wash off with just water. not as morris motley i need to wash with soap. well its only been few hour and the hold i must say i'm quite impress. the hold can actually match up with morris motley. easily restyle.

now only wait for gaoxing84 to mail out my missing unit.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now here is my take for blumaan original. smell was kind of weird with a hint of mint. easy to scoope out and spread on plam and applying on damp hair. as finishing again easy to apply on. as i wash my hand i notice in can wash off with just water. not as morris motley i need to wash with soap. well its only been few hour and the hold i must say i'm quite impress. the hold can actually match up with morris motley. easily restyle.

now only wait for gaoxing84 to mail out my missing unit.

if not wrong already sent out. wait for a few days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.